The potential for investing in custom-made shoes

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in custom-made shoes can be a lucrative opportunity for shoe investors. Unlike mass-produced shoes, custom-made shoes offer a unique and personalized touch that can increase their value in the market. Custom-made shoe is often made by expert craftspeople utilizing premium materials, giving them value and durability. The fact that custom-made shoes are frequently produced in small quantities, making them uncommon and highly prized by collectors, is another advantage for investors. Given the rising need for distinctive and individualized fashion, there is a lot of potential for investment in shoes that are made to order. Before making any decisions, as with any investment, it is crucial to do research and consult with experts.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I would not consider investing in that kind of venture because of limited market. Buyers prefer going to shoe store and choose the available pairs they can immediately see. Another thing is most buyers are also brand conscious and will choose those which have proven its name in the market

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you that custom-made shoes offer a unique and personalized touch that can increase their value in the market. you would have more customers sellig them and high profit too

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
We shouldn't forget that there are some people who love to wear custom-made shoes and creating shoes for those people will be a very good business idea.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I think the market for customer made shoes is small here. People prefer to go to physical shops to try and buy the shoes they like. There are people who prefer to buy certain brands of shoes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Investing in custom-made shoes can be a lucrative opportunity for shoe investors. Unlike mass-produced shoes, custom-made shoes offer a unique and personalized touch that can increase their value in the market. Custom-made shoe is often made by expert craftspeople utilizing premium materials, giving them value and durability. The fact that custom-made shoes are frequently produced in small quantities, making them uncommon and highly prized by collectors, is another advantage for investors. Given the rising need for distinctive and individualized fashion, there is a lot of potential for investment in shoes that are made to order. Before making any decisions, as with any investment, it is crucial to do research and consult with experts.
One of the benefits of it is that you will be rest assured that the shoes you sell are very good

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is that theu are people who prefer to buy custom made or branded shoes no matter the price. So we have a huge market for these kind of shoes herr in my country

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
Custom made shoes are actually very lucrative, and it would be a great investment to go into. You just have to find the right way to advertise and reach your target audience.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, Custom made shoes are only profitable but actually very lucrative, and it would be a great investment to go into. so I agree it is to find the right way to advertise them

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think maybe it would be better to be able to make custom shoes for women. I say this because, as far as I know, women are particularly fascinated by shoes.
Did I say right in your opinion?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
I am not sure if establishing a custom-made shoe business would be rewarding here. Many people prefer to visit brick-and-mortar shops to browse and try on shoes they are interested in.

Back