The Power of Business Mentorship

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The path to success in business can be challenging, but with the help of a knowledgeable and experienced mentor, the journey can become much easier. Mentorship is a collaborative relationship where a seasoned professional provides guidance and support to someone who is seeking to grow in their field.

What has been your experience with business mentorship? and How has it impacted your growth and success in business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Truth be told, i have not really had a personal mentor to help me out, but i have come across does who have one and it has actually helped them from making mistakes in the business they would have made if they where alone.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have worked for two start-ups, and I have also served as a mentor for some start-ups. I shared my knowledge and experience with these companies and let them know the resources available to them to get help.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.135
At some point, if the business owners need a consultant, then it is the best option. I am sure many people are doing this especially if they are not that good at handling their businesses.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
The path to success in business can be challenging, but with the help of a knowledgeable and experienced mentor, the journey can become much easier. Mentorship is a collaborative relationship where a seasoned professional provides guidance and support to someone who is seeking to grow in their field.

What has been your experience with business mentorship? and How has it impacted your growth and success in business?
It may truly be challenging but I think every business owner needs this for their business to flourish

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A mentor in your line of business helps you to overcome the challenges they faced and overcame in the business. A mentor makes your journey on that business easier.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Everyone needs a sort of mentorship at one point of their business period or the other. so we need to have an expert come to help us in our business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

There is a popular saying that knowledge is power which is why business mentorship is very important for you to succeed in that business because you'll be getting a first-hand information about the business from someone who have good experience in the business sector.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes the business sector needs all the mentorship one can get. it can get though sometimes when starting out in a business so you need the help the mentorship to succeed in it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sure the business sector needs one with the knowledge and expertise of required to run a business. The truth is that if you don't have the knowledge for this you might just throw your money sway

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
I personally don't believe in the power of mentorship in business success. I however believe in myself and the knowledge I have about the business. I can never run a business that I don't know it's ins and Outs.

Back