The problem of procrastination

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Laziness may lead to procrastination. However, I think that there could be many other factors as well that may lead a person to procrastinate. Not taking the right decision at the right time could also lead to many problems such as procrastination.
Procrastination in man is just the thoughts of failure and laziness you get as you procrastinate doing something because you ever feel the fear of failure or the fear of pain and terms of exercises or something like that going all out of your comfort zone there is fear and you feel they will be pains.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Procrastination is majorly sponsored by laziness and a lack of willingness to work. And it doesn't allow a person or a business to grow to it's full potential. It would delay decisive actions that would have triggered accelerated growth.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
You have a business you want to start, instead of moving in to start the business, you keep on giving excuses and pushing it forwaem It is certain that with that attitude, you would not be able to prosper in business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Procrastination is a theft of time, there is no gain in procrastination, procrastination is just like delaying success or never acheiving it because you could have acheive now what you intent to acheive later.
That's right I agree with you. Even though sometimes delays are a relief for a moment, in truth we are piling up work. So that we will feel very tired if the work piles up. Besides that, procrastination tends to invite laziness.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. Even though sometimes delays are a relief for a moment, in truth we are piling up work. So that we will feel very tired if the work piles up. Besides that, procrastination tends to invite laziness.
This actually do affect the productivity of what people do and that do not make them see result. Doing things at once is the best way to acheive intended goals and w should not give room to procastination.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Delaying in your business is something that's going to affect your business progress. It's better to be very serious in your business.
Exactly, it has a strong negative effect on your business. When you delay too much, it would give the impression that you are not serious or you do not kno what you are doing to your customers.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Procrastination is the thief of time and that is why it should be dealt with seriously if you do not procrastinate, there's every possibility that you're going to make decent amount of money on the internet.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Procrastination is the thief of time and that is why it should be dealt with seriously if you do not procrastinate, there's every possibility that you're going to make decent amount of money on the internet.
That's so true, there are a lot of people with huge potential out there that is suffering from this. Procrastinating does not only kill time, but it also kills potential as well. There are so many people who could have made it by now but are still waiting around.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Very true, if you have something to do, it is best you just do it now and get done with it. The more you delay the harder it would be for you to get it done in the long run.
Procrastination is a very serious problem in life generally because it is always going to keep dragging you back and stopping you from reaching your goals.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Honestly, I'm touched by this post, because when it comes to procrastinating, I would say I do that a whole lot which is not very good, but I'm currently working on how best to put a stop to it, and I hope I stop it entirely as soon as possible for my own bettermen and advancement.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Some time ago procrastinating was the most common thing for me, luckily I have been procrastinating for quite a few years now and it is difficult for me to procrastinate and I almost always want to work since it has become a habit for me and I even feel bad when I do nothing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Procrastination is the act of postponing activities supposed to be done till further notice. Procrastination is a big disease that av serious person must not indulge in. It doesn't promote seriousness and make the victim lazy and unachievable. What supposed to be done today must not be delayed till further notice. Many had been dreaming of projects but failed to take necessary actions that would cause materializatuon of such projects. They keep building castles in the air witbout actually take concrete actions on their dream projects.
One of the major problems of procrastination is thst so many good things may pass you by. You will not do what you have to do on time and it is very bad

Back