The PTP forum that paid you the most

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have to check my paypal and crypto wallet but I feel its beer money forum as I am there from a long long time but if I need to talk about last one year then its RIF

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Back then when cryptocurrency was at a cheap price we used to accept even a 5cents profit and there were a lot of offers and tasks on the market place.I have managed to make over $500 on BMF forum.This is the site i have worked myself on for a very long time and i will lobby the admin to activate the earning through comments again.

Hopefully a lot of people can do the same and let us add value to the forum aside from being active through threads and comments so that we get to provide liquidity on the forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There were pay to post forums that paid me well back then but they are not working now but I miss those forums and admin were nice persons and always paid on time

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me i believe the forum that has paid me the most is bizdustry. Bizdustry was the first paid to post forum i actually joined, so far i have been able to earn a hundred plus dollars from the site.
wow that is a lot of money are you a valued member here I remember seeing you there but I'm not sure well now it only pays for members who post there for a very long time

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A few years back, I was an active poster on Postloop and The Forum Wheel. The earnings were just fair for the time and effort I spent posting on different forums. When work slowed down on both sites, I found a tech site that required judges or data evaluators and that site has been my best earning site. I restarted posting on PTP forums this year through Trendri, Bizdustry, and RIF. I've heard great things about RIF from other forums so I decided to try it. I hope it will become my best PTP site ever.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Beer money forum has paid me the most too. I have been active there for several years now and I have made many payouts from it. Another site that has paid me so much is Bizdustry, it is so unfortunate that they are not paying anymore.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Back then when cryptocurrency was at a cheap price we used to accept even a 5cents profit and there were a lot of offers and tasks on the market place.I have managed to make over $500 on BMF forum.This is the site i have worked myself on for a very long time and i will lobby the admin to activate the earning through comments again.

Hopefully a lot of people can do the same and let us add value to the forum aside from being active through threads and comments so that we get to provide liquidity on the forum.
Wow that is a lot of money and yes hoping he will pay commenting again not really a fan of BMF since it's strict but still nice that you managed to earn that much for sure

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wow that is a lot of money and yes hoping he will pay commenting again not really a fan of BMF since it's strict but still nice that you managed to earn that much for sure
The platform has a very awesome design,has quite a lot of useful topics and the market place has evolved there but sadly we are not taking advantage of it.The idea and my dream is to build a reputable brand in online entrepenureship.This method of earning a side income does help in building to financial freedom.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am glad to share that I was able to earn the most from the beer money forum and earlier they started bmf.io which was merged into the beer money forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably rif I'm not really know what forum I had a lot on bizdustry but it stopped paying before I can cashout anyways I won't come back there it just pointless

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Many of us are not only working on a paid to post forum but have couple of them that we are working with and we have been paid at least once from them.

Like me I am a member of Referralindexforum, beermoneyforum, trendri, forumcoin and insuredforum and I have been paid more than once from them all except forumcoin that I don't like and I am not active there. From these, the one that paid me the most is beermoneyforum as I have received more than $200 from them.

What about you?
This platform is actually the one that has paid me the highest amount of money that I have made on forums and I have been here for over a year now if I am not mistaken

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that most of the forum have started paying the same rate. No o single forum is paying better right now as we speak and it is really pathetic because so many people will depend on the money they get from paid to post forum.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did well on beer money forum and made the most from it and have spent a lot of time on it to earn but these days I am not active there
I still try my best to be active on the forum because I have earned a lot there and at this time, I do not need to turn my back on it . I make few post and await payment but I am not so eager to make huge amount there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am banking upon the Referral index forum and I know we can earn the most from referral index forum so I am posting daily on the website and enjoying my time here

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am banking upon the Referral index forum and I know we can earn the most from referral index forum so I am posting daily on the website and enjoying my time here
It is a good thing that some of us are still keeping the forum alive because a lot of people have stopped posting . They think that they will not receive payment and I'm not sure of this.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes we need to have hope and without hope we are nothing, I still need to get my payment of $259 plus my current earnings so I am hopeful of getting paid soon

Back