The Realities of Building Passive Income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
A prevalent misconception is that passive income flows effortlessly. In reality, it demands relentless effort to establish passive income and bring regular passive income. Many passive income methods require regular work; for instance, affiliate marketing, and video content creation are some of the popular passive income. However, you need to realize, affiliate marketing demands consistent marketing, and vlogging requires continuous content creation, SEO, and marketing efforts. The exception lies in dividends earned from investments, but this demands substantial capital in the stock market. Success will come only when you work hard on a long-term basis.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For sure l agree with you with that. The Building of the passive income would require so much like upfront money, time, hard work and consistency which most people wouldn't like.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
I do not believe that a person can have a passive income without doing anything. Working hard is the key to making it possible. In this way, it will pay off for exerting effort without any shortcomings.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
You would have to either commit huge resources or time to institute a passive income source. And you have to understand how to supervise and anticipate to keep your passive income source working for you.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.243
Passive income to my mind is generation of money on work that is done already. Once for example you have created a video there is no more work requires to be done on that but just wait for rewards or whatever. I get interest on my capital. I do not do any work there and money gets generated.

Back