The right skills needed for a catering business

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Again, Location location location. This is a very important aspect of business. KFC recently closed in a certain area in my country, all because a young man placed a table next to their establishment and he has taken all their clients. He is selling food that people love and he changes his menu on a daily basis. People always flock to him instead of KFC like they did. Since their sales dropped, they ended up closing shop and moving to a different location

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Again, Location location location. This is a very important aspect of business. KFC recently closed in a certain area in my country, all because a young man placed a table next to their establishment and he has taken all their clients. He is selling food that people love and he changes his menu on a daily basis. People always flock to him instead of KFC like they did. Since their sales dropped, they ended up closing shop and moving to a different location
Location it very important for any business and also looking out for competitionsđź‘Ť

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Location it very important for any business and also looking out for competitionsđź‘Ť
very important. But people take that aspect very lightly. I think its best for people to really do due diligence before starting thier business. Its really sad when somebody has a great business idea but because of a simple thing like location they end up losing out on thier business.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
very important. But people take that aspect very lightly. I think its best for people to really do due diligence before starting thier business. Its really sad when somebody has a great business idea but because of a simple thing like location they end up losing out on thier business.
Its really sad, its commonly ignored probably due to ignorance.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its really sad, its commonly ignored probably due to ignorance.
and excitement. People get so excited to start a business they end up overlooking certain things. They are so eager to make their money they don't check if everything is in order, including the best location.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
and excitement. People get so excited to start a business they end up overlooking certain things. They are so eager to make their money they don't check if everything is in order, including the best location.
Not only do they skip the location part they also fail to prepare for upcoming competitions.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.033
Not only do they skip the location part they also fail to prepare for upcoming competitions.
yeah I think all business owners should always think about good location and competitors whenever they have the business because this two things can make or mar the success of your business

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.245
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to go into catering business, you should go and acquire the skills somewhere because if you do not have a skill, it will be extremely difficult for you to carry out such services

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.033
Culinary skills is really important when it comes to catering services if you want repeated customers then you must have the right skills

Back