The simple difference between investing and saving

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.130
However the investments your money is likely to grow as it earns some return on investment, profits where as with the savings it's literally keeping your money in a bank account which may unnecessarily earn anything.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment is critical and so is savings, meaning that it is very important to save and to invest at the same time.
Indeed, we have to do both of them, saving and investment are really important today, covid19 teaches us a lot of things and covid19 teach me to make my first investment in the stock market, there's always a first time for everything, right? and I'll take my first time

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Indeed, we have to do both of them, saving and investment are really important today, covid19 teaches us a lot of things and covid19 teach me to make my first investment in the stock market, there's always a first time for everything, right? and I'll take my first time
That's fine, in fact as you say we have to do both and you are right, in addition the best investments are made with the money saved, since you will have more cautious of how to use it since it is hard-earned money and not for example invest by borrowing.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed my friend @riberet19 saving for long-term and short-term goals, it is based on the occasion for sure, but for investment, I do it for long-term goals (even in the stock markets sometimes I do short time things to depends on the condition of the market

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
indeed my friend @riberet19 saving for long-term and short-term goals, it is based on the occasion for sure, but for investment, I do it for long-term goals (even in the stock markets sometimes I do short time things to depends on the condition of the market
Yes, great results and life-changing money comes in the long term in investments, in the short term it is very difficult to achieve decent results, but it is not impossible, but you have the right mentality, I am glad that it is.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Saving money means you store money safely so that it is available when you need it. You earn interest if you put money in a bank. But the interest may not be able to hedge against inflation. Investment comes with risk, but also the potential for higher returns. You make money work for you.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Well, investing and saving are two different things. When you invest, you make your money work for you. Money is worth less and less, and investing is a great way to earn even more. Of course, you would need skills to succeed in investing.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.170
One is about putting money down which is Investment while the other is putting money away for the future or tomorrow use which is savings but the two are active economic tools

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.061
Investing is putting money in something that gives you a return of profit in the short or long term and saving is the money you will have so that whatever happens you have an economic support and can live by spending the money you have little by little.

Back