The simplest type of business you must know

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It also happens here the parents designate their kids to something they can help or assist in their business to practice. No other party is involved.
And I think that is the best way to grow generational wealth. It is very important to let your kids do the business that you do too. Show them the way to do it

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Many of us here keep on talking about businesses and perhaps one of you had mentioned the simplest type of business, yet not well elaborated, that is why I am going to make this simple so others will realize that there is no need to have a partnership in business. This simplest type of business is called " sole proprietorship ". It is owned by one person and there is no distinction between the person and the business. It will be the business owner to share the profit to himself and losses. No one will talk much about business failure or success. Do you like to do business solo?
Even kids can start the simplest business. I remember when I was in grade 4. I started selling chocolates in my classroom. But course in all business, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Personally i prefer going into a business solo, but i believe it would definitely come a time where your business would grow to a level you can no longer handle it alone. In such situations, you would need partners or does to invest in the business.

Asfa

Unfamiliar
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have resources on my own I will prefer solo proprietorship because there will be no one who has to be demonstrate or who has your orders there will be no headache of making people do what you want

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If I have resources on my own I will prefer solo proprietorship because there will be no one who has to be demonstrate or who has your orders there will be no headache of making people do what you want
I think everyone will prefer sole proprietorship business. The only time I can merge with someone is when I'll feel like I don't have enough money

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sole proprietorhip also has its own demerits. Family influences affect the sweer operation running of the business. Also, the death of the owner might mean the death of the business especially where the children of the deceased are not interested in the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sole proprietorhip also has its own demerits. Family influences affect the sweer operation running of the business. Also, the death of the owner might mean the death of the business especially where the children of the deceased are not interested in the business.
This is why it is better to teach one of your children or all of them how to run the business so that even if the person that the children may take up from there

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's very true
So that they will have what to look up to instead of beginning to search for a job
They are trained by their parents to become independent once they grew up and can manage their family's business. Rich kids mostly work on their parents company.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
They are trained by their parents to become independent once they grew up and can manage their family's business. Rich kids mostly work on their parents company.
I have seem so many cases where rich kids work in their parents company. This is the best way to continue to build wealth in the family

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have seem so many cases where rich kids work in their parents company. This is the best way to continue to build wealth in the family
Parents do not allow their kids to work outside, they have to learn their own business so that someday, they can run it without them. This is also one way to train them against loses and bankruptcy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Parents do not allow their kids to work outside, they have to learn their own business so that someday, they can run it without them. This is also one way to train them against loses and bankruptcy.
It is very necessary for parents to train their child in their business line so that even if anything happens to the parent the child will be able to pick up

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is very necessary for parents to train their child in their business line so that even if anything happens to the parent the child will be able to pick up
That's right so they can inherit their business. They also don't want others get involved with their family's business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's right so they can inherit their business. They also don't want others get involved with their family's business.
If other people get involved in the business, they may want to take possession of the business. This is why it is good to train your kids while running your business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If other people get involved in the business, they may want to take possession of the business. This is why it is good to train your kids while running your business
This usually practices by Chinese and some nationals. In my country not all kids like they wanted freedom to decide for their future.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Many of us here keep on talking about businesses and perhaps one of you had mentioned the simplest type of business, yet not well elaborated, that is why I am going to make this simple so others will realize that there is no need to have a business partnerships simplest type of business is called " sole proprietorship ". It is owned by one person and there is no distinction between the person and the business. It will be the business owner to share the profit to himself and losses. No one will talk much about business failure or success. Do you like to do business solo?

Yes, a sole proprietorship is one which I will also want to do. But for that, I should have good knowledge of the business and should be financially independent. People do business in partnership when they lack funds mostly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, a sole proprietorship is one which I will also want to do. But for that, I should have good knowledge of the business and should be financially independent. People do business in partnership when they lack funds mostly.
And this is why you should have enough money for your business before you start if truly you want a sole proprietorship business

Back