The use of artificial intelligence for management decisions in business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Some time back i heard a news about using robots in courts to judge cases. I do not know how true this is or if the project is still going on but in Business today, would you let artificial intelligence make management decisions for you? These artificial intelligence are programed by humans, hence mistakes can also happen and they are designed to respond in a specific pattern.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That's what big time businesses are doing now relying on the Artificial intelligence. They're programmed by experts, well trained individuals. They find AI works in an excellent manner. There might be unknown failures.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't think I would like to use AI to make business decision for me. Making business decisions requires judgement, flexibility and dealing with unexpected circumstances. I would use AI to do research and data analysis.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
AI is evolving every day, but for some reason I don't think you can trust it blindly. AI can give you advice, but you should think before using that advice.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
For now you can use A.I as support but not complete realy on it. Unfortuntely people use it as 100% correct and that will bring problems, for them and for A.I.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The concept of artificial intelligence is actually much older. However, its practical usage can be seen in today's world. However, I think that it can solve basic things related to business. It cannot solve technical issues involving a business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
People would like to use AI to make business decision.it is one Innovation for me that I will adopt . Making business decisions requires good judgement, if it can with this then no problem

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To use the aid of AI's in making decision in business is something I cannot see to happen. They are not alive, no will to have critical thinking, no matter how much intelligent the one who created it, I don't see it can handle a critical job. It can't replace human touch. And besides it has no emotions. Maybe it just like a "sex toy" which can only give temporary pleasure, as attested by others hahaha

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.398
Personally speaking, I am not into AIs in times of giving decisions for my business. They can be a tool but not to do the man's way of thinking in terms of operating a business.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
AI has proven it's worth in various businesses in various ways such as enabling better working system for workers or employees as it makes work faster and easier it also improves efficiency

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some time back i heard a news about using robots in courts to judge cases. I do not know how true this is or if the project is still going on but in Business today, would you let artificial intelligence make management decisions for you? These artificial intelligence are programed by humans, hence mistakes can also happen and they are designed to respond in a specific pattern.

The use of artificial intelligence in business is something that is very good right now because it makes room for more efficiency when it comes to managing and carrying out business operations.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
AI is evolving every day, but for some reason I don't think you can trust it blindly. AI can give you advice, but you should think before using that advice.
Same here. I might use artificial intelligence for certain things but i do not think it would let it make major decisions for me at the moment. Besides by the time i do that, i would be completely dependent on it. If anything happens to the bot i would not be able to think for myself.

Back