The word respect is very important in business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Yeah, that is why you must always set boundaries and be very much a disciplined as a business man. But at the same time you must do everything with respect because if you have a quarrel with a particular customer it can piss others off.
That's correct we need to set a boundary to avoid such occurrence. Respect begets respect but not to the extent that the customers disregards our honest dealings with them.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's correct we need to set a boundary to avoid such occurrence. Respect begets respect but not to the extent that the customers disregards our honest dealings with them.
Yeah, having discipline in everything we do is always very important and necessary if you are a business person. That way they will not take you for granted and will also value your business to an extent.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
@cherry123, that is so right, if we are a disciplined people, then to follow will be the right manners like respecting people young and old, rich or poor. There are people who do not respect the children and they are the future customers of your business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
That's correct we need reciprocity to get a positive result from our customers and the good impact there is respect as their center for a mutual understanding and to follow would be lasting friendship.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
respect build traffic to your store. lack of respect chases traffic from your store.. Its as simple as that. Most business fail to realize this and they end up losing customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
There is a need to respect our customers so they would also respect us. Respect begets respect that is a good karma. It builds trust and friendship between customers and business owners.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Exactly, most business owners tend to always give special attention to a certain group of persons while treating others like they are not important. Every customer is important and needs to be treated with due respect.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree that businessmen need to apply or practice business ethics at all times. If not, it will create a big rivalry against each other and affect business transactions among them.
This is very correct because whenever you have a business we are your customers can not have any single trust in what you are doing it is going to make the business very difficult to survive.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Exactly, most business owners tend to always give special attention to a certain group of persons while treating others like they are not important. Every customer is important and needs to be treated with due respect.
In my case, I will never go back to a store whose owner does not respect people. What we do is also what they will do to us. Respect begets respect.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I was always taught right from being a child that you should always give respect to gain respect and that is something that stuck with me for life. I bring my children up with the same words that I was told and that is to give respect to gain respect. If you are looking for respect no matter where it is and no matter what job you are or what position you have within a business, you should always treat people how you wish to be treated and if you choose to not treat them with respect then why should they respect you back? That is how I always look at it.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Respect is very important in business and personal life. Respect is reciprocal and always gives you the opportunity to make impact in other people's lives. When you give your customers maximum, they will likely reciprocate it in many ways.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Respect begets respect. If we're not respected by someone in business like a staff, then your head turns in s circle and may immediately leave the establishment due to rage for being not respected. You are asking for something then the reply was just nodding of the head. It's so disgusting attitude towards a customer.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Sure we just have to find a way to respect our selves if you believe in customer loyalty then you must respect them and expect the same from them too.
This is very correct because before your business customers will be able to respect you it means that you have already offered them something that is going to secure their respect for your business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
Respect is crucial in each and every businesses and it is a must because when you respect each other the business will grow was especially in a business environment .
I always believe that we need to incorporate business ethics at all times. It is not a good feeling if we cannot do this. But then, some businessmen play dirty business when it comes to gaining more profit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I don't think anyone would want to have any dealings with anyone that's not respectful. You need to be about respecting one another even in business to get it right
Respect is a virtue and if we do it to our customers they will be happy to keep on coming back because you respect their simple needs in return of that they will advertise your good deeds to others who might become your additional customers. Respect begets respect..

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure , Respect is a virtue and is should be serve to all customers to retain them and keep them still coming back to patronised our business to help it grow better

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Sure , Respect is a virtue and is should be serve to all customers to retain them and keep them still coming back to patronised our business to help it grow better
That's right and that's one primary goal of the business owner to always get sympathy from the customers through respect and honesty towards their needs.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, we as customers do like to have respect even from sellers . So if one needs patronise from the customers then they must be through respectful and honest towards them

Back