Thoughts on SMS Earning Apps

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Greetings everyone, I hope you all are well.

Today I wanted to ask you all about your thoughts on apps that pay you when they send you SMS or send SMS on your behalf. Does any of you participate in such apps or do you think it is quite risky to do so? Do let me know!

Regards.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
@funkie , thanks for sharing. I am still practicing on memes designing thru digital. I am so interested on memes. I opened that site and saw huge images. The images or memes should at least be of the same sizing. They create traffic.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.413
sometimes it's also always good to try out the site so that you experience it yourself and give your feedback so poster you can go ahead and give your feedback.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't participate in those apps any longer. I was into one that took almost ages to earn a single cent and I quit
Oh, I am sorry to hear about that from your side. But I think it is true that these apps are extremely slow earners. but then again they are completely passive.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have installed on one smartphone, I get 3-4 smses in a month, so it will take one or two years to receive payment in my account, I will have to be patient
Oh wow. I have got to admire your patience because if I would have had to wait that long I would have just deleted the app haha!

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though there are some apps or sites that are paying by sending unsolicited sms to your phone. It is not worth it though. You stand the risk of having your phone infested with virus.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Though there are some apps or sites that are paying by sending unsolicited sms to your phone. It is not worth it though. You stand the risk of having your phone infested with virus.
You are so right, my other virus was infected with a virus and it cannot anymore be opened. I bought a new one and learned a lesson not to carelessly open an unknown site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I never heard of it. But that is risky to send someone a message through your number and on your behalf. I will never join such an app.
It is a risk, so we have to avoid an app. There is an app that is banned this time for it is used to scam people, , the WhatsApp. I think you have read about this in Google news.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not all online money making opportunities we should always longed to have. Scammer a times develop apps which have viruses embedded and used them to scam the people.
I definitely agree with you on this one @hastral45, scammers are getting really inventive in their ways to scam people, so we really should be quite careful.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@funkie , thanks for sharing. I am still practicing on memes designing thru digital. I am so interested on memes. I opened that site and saw huge images. The images or memes should at least be of the same sizing. They create traffic.
Are you into graphic design?. I presume that if one is not good in graphic design, you won't be able to create meme. And you can't just copy and paste meme into the site for fear of copyright.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you into graphic design?. I presume that if one is not good in graphic design, you won't be able to create meme. And you can't just copy and paste meme into the site for fear of copyright.
To be honest with you, I am not really into graphic designing. Actually I use ImgFlip to make memes, it is very simple using that website!

Back