Three Passive Income Websites for Digital Artists

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
If you are a digital artist and want to make passive income without spending substantial amount of money, here are the websites you can try.
Redbubble: This is a print provider as well as a marketplace for print on demand products. You will have to upload your design and sell these designs on various products.
Amazon Merch: Just like on Redbubble, you will have to upload your designs and use your design on various products and make money by selling products.
Society6: This is a marketplace for digital artists to see their art works as canvas print or use as a print on various products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Redbubble and Amazon merch are very good for people who are talented in graphics designing. Redbubble in particular is one of my favourite print-on-demand platform but I've not really been active.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
I hope digital artists and those that should see this post have the privilege of seeing so that they can know the legit and right platform to use for their business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope digital artists and those that should see this post have the privilege of seeing so that they can know the legit and right platform to use for their business.
Most digital artists or graphics designers are already aware of this kind of platforms. A lot of people are already making passive income from them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Therefore this seems to be a very amazing earning platforms for the digital artists. What nice and earning features on the platforms that has really made artists to leverage through.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Therefore this seems to be a very amazing earning platforms for the digital artists. What nice and earning features on the platforms that has really made artists to leverage through.
There is always an opportunity for you online if you have a skill. If digital artists can capitalise on their skills online they can make a lot of money with it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Digital artist has a lot of opportunities to make money online and they can even try moving into non-fungible token space.
Yeah, NFTs is a wonderful way for digital artists to make some good amount of money for themselves. But you must know how to market it in order for it to be valuable.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
These market places are often very useful and handy to the digital artistes who are willing to showcase their talents and sell their artworks in the above outlined platform hustle freely.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you are a digital artist and want to make passive income without spending substantial amount of money, here are the websites you can try.
Redbubble: This is a print provider as well as a marketplace for print on demand products. You will have to upload your design and sell these designs on various products.
Amazon Merch: Just like on Redbubble, you will have to upload your designs and use your design on various products and make money by selling products.
Society6: This is a marketplace for digital artists to see their art works as canvas print or use as a print on various products.
This is very helpful. I can share it with some of my friends who are into it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The opportunities is numerous. I have been interested in venturing into redbubble for a while. If you have knowledge you graphics it is earning you can make a lot of money from this.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
The opportunities is numerous. I have been interested in venturing into redbubble for a while. If you have knowledge you graphics it is earning you can make a lot of money from this.
If you have a good understanding on digital arts , then you will make a better income online.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling digital products especially digital arts is very competitive. To make selling this sites, you must be extra good and super talented. If you are not a professional, better forget investing your time in these sites. My works I published on redbubble have been there for 7 months without one single sale.

Back