Time is gold

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
Time is gold so we should spend it wisely. There are times we are free but our laziness surpassed all that we supposed to do. Or body is also demanding however, the control is on us. How we like to spend many hours resting, but our work does not merit the rest we want. But we do have vacant times spending for nothing and that must be utilized working online for some minutes or hours. Would you agree with me? :love:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
For me time is gold, if someone is wasting time it is the same for him wasting gold. Therefore I no longer want to waste time scrolling through social media in my spare time, I'd rather be active writing in forums. I can get a lot of things from forums, from good friends, knowledge, and of course also get money. LOL

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time is gold so we should spend it wisely. There are times we are free but our laziness surpassed all that we supposed to do. Or body is also demanding however, the control is on us. How we like to spend many hours resting, but our work does not merit the rest we want. But we do have vacant times spending for nothing and that must be utilized working online for some minutes or hours. Would you agree with me? :love:
Yup it is true and you can't change the past

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
For me time is gold, if someone is wasting time it is the same for him wasting gold. Therefore I no longer want to waste time scrolling through social media in my spare time, I'd rather be active writing in forums. I can get a lot of things from forums, from good friends, knowledge, and of course also get money. LOL
That is also what I am doing, I am no longer active on soc med. I seldom watch Kdrama hehehe. It is time=wasting. I better d something to earn by posting in a forum.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Time is gold and money. Till date, am still trying to manage my time effectively. Time is everything. Sometimes, I wish I have more time to put a lot of things in order. Once am free from my offline engagement, I will go come straight RIF to make some money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I'm also doing the same after work I proceeded here in RIF to do activities. It's so wonderful to know getting payment posting and discussing topics we like. Time management is what we need.

Back