Time Social

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I am wondering about this site. It is alluring people and one is my niece. I do not know where she got the link. I told her it was a scam site, fake, and unregulated, but she continues to do business with that site. She is lured with her earnings amounting to $800. I said how could they pay you to post and share your link to media sites? That is insanity. Her problem now is how to claim. She can't find a platform to cash out. (n)Is there somebody who can attest to this to let my niece believe that Time Social is fake?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am wondering about this site. It is alluring people and one is my niece. I do not know where she got the link. I told her it was a scam site, fake, and unregulated, but she continues to do business with that site. She is lured with her earnings amounting to $800. I said how could they pay you to post and share your link to media sites? That is insanity. Her problem now is how to claim. She can't find a platform to cash out. (n)Is there somebody who can attest to this to let my niece believe that Time Social is fake?
I also heard something about this site some time ago and from what I heard I noticed that it was a scam site so I did not even bother to work on it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
And this is when you sometimes read reviews and you can tell that the writer is so angry because of what he went through on the platform
That's we always observed and it's the only way they can express their thoughts and feelings. The readers will also be alarmed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I don't think I heard about this website but as you said it looks like a scam and expecting to make this much online is not possible
Exactly my point too
I don't think you can make up to that online. I don't think it is possible when it is not blogging or affiliate marketing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I think not money but time and shared posted on Social networking to earn
You are right, the earnings of my niece reached $789, and told her, that is very impossible. How could they pay you by just sharing your link to the media? Thatis insanity.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's so sad, did she invest some amount?

Back