Time Social

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am wondering about this site. It is alluring people and one is my niece. I do not know where she got the link. I told her it was a scam site, fake, and unregulated, but she continues to do business with that site. She is lured with her earnings amounting to $800. I said how could they pay you to post and share your link to media sites? That is insanity. Her problem now is how to claim. She can't find a platform to cash out. (n)Is there somebody who can attest to this to let my niece believe that Time Social is fake?
This is definitely a scam website. Also I wonder how someone will earn up to $800 to share post on social media. There are many like them that are scam and will never pay after withdraw request

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is definitely a scam website. Also I wonder how someone will earn up to $800 to share post on social media. There are many like them that are scam and will never pay after withdraw request
The truth is that if the rewards are too high then probably the site is fake. We must be careful.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
Yes, you are so right, the site is a scam, how come my niece earns 2,000 dollars in three weeks but got no real pay hehe? She cried in anger. But I told her to stop and she didn't so she was scammed.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.830
I am not sure if I have heard of this site previously, but I have been a member of a lot of so-called social sites that claimed to pay the users. But lost motivation to continue using them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
Time Social is a scam site if only not a scam site many will be happy for the earnings are so lucrative. At first, I thought it was a legit site, but later I realized it is a fake site after I read reviews.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have come across a lot of similar websites in the past. They promise you a lot of money but at the end of the day they will not pay.

Back