Tips to hair growth!

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What things do you do to hair or do you not do and you think it makes your hair grow faster.
What advice can you give to a person struggling with hair loss?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I used to coem across posts on social media that suggested that washing your hair with rice water make grow healthy and fast.i didn't take it seriously till I saw my aunt's hair. It had grown so fast. And her secret was rice water. I started using rice water since then my hair has grown a lot

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is better to consult a doctor in such cases.
I can't do that, why do I need to go to the hospital for that. I will use alot of money to consult on something that isn't even a priority or doesn't even affect my health . Plus I don't want to take any pills because of hair growth.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I used to coem across posts on social media that suggested that washing your hair with rice water make grow healthy and fast.i didn't take it seriously till I saw my aunt's hair. It had grown so fast. And her secret was rice water. I started using rice water since then my hair has grown a lot
In most cases, we learn by experience only. ;)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its not easy to find out the solution but you can try the best shampoo or oil that are available in the market and if these don't work then last resort will be a doctor and you should consult some doctor for that

Back