Suggestion To get Payment

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My suggestion to @Devin is to allow users to exchange their earnings for any other forum currency they want and if the admin does not like that then the admin can make an arrangement where users that like to sell their earnings to another person can pm admin or post to admin that they like to sell their forum earnings to other person and will get payment from them in their preferred way and I feel most users will find this as an easy and working way. This is just my suggestion.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My suggestion to @Devin is to allow users to exchange their earnings for any other forum currency they want and if the admin does not like that then the admin can make an arrangement where users that like to sell their earnings to another person can pm admin or post to admin that they like to sell their forum earnings to other person and will get payment from them in their preferred way and I feel most users will find this as an easy and working way. This is just my suggestion.
I don't fully understand what you are suggesting. What do you mean by "allow users to exchange their earnings for any other forum currency they want?"

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it means there are other forums. Forum coin etc. Since users cannot get payment in crypto currency you can allow them to donate / transfer their earnings to other users of their choice and can have their own agreement with them in which other user can send them for example forum coins and from there they can get payment in crypto currency etc. And he further suggested you can add donate option for it or users can contact you to transfer their earnings to other user for this activity. I have seen other forums that include forum coin allow this thing.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't fully understand what you are suggesting. What do you mean by "allow users to exchange their earnings for any other forum currency they want?"
I hope you know now as most of the users here are on different forums so we can correlate with each other and can exchange

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To answer this question, I don’t think this would be possible. I am not familiar with other forum currency exchange rates nor am I certain how we would work out the differences between RIF and another website for such transactions. I’ll look into it, but as of right now it doesn’t seem like this would work unfortunately.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
To answer this question, I don’t think this would be possible. I am not familiar with other forum currency exchange rates nor am I certain how we would work out the differences between RIF and another website for such transactions. I’ll look into it, but as of right now it doesn’t seem like this would work unfortunately.
Its fine but In case you want me to shed more light, I would like to share that it will be a headache of the members to know what other forum currencies value is and you just need to provide the donate button so anyone who likes to sell their points to other user can do so

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have suggested this before as Fergal is selling 420 forum coins per 5 $ PayPal so the rate will be 5000 RIF for 420 forum coins so we could use it but a member says to me this is impossible.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That will be confusing, My point is

Suppose A user has 10,000 RIF points and he/she likes to get paid but doesn't prefer Paypal or Giftcards and wants crypto and there is B user who doesn't mind Paypal and both A and B are working on other forums, for example, FC, BMF, etc where they can get crypto and have a transfer or donate option available. So A user can contact the B user and send them their RIF points and in return B user will give them FC or BMF or anything as per their agreement and both will get what they want.

Admin just needs to enable the donate option to users so we can donate our RIF points to any user we want.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That will be confusing, My point is

Suppose A user has 10,000 RIF points and he/she likes to get paid but doesn't prefer Paypal or Giftcards and wants crypto and there is B user who doesn't mind Paypal and both A and B are working on other forums, for example, FC, BMF, etc where they can get crypto and have a transfer or donate option available. So A user can contact the B user and send them their RIF points and in return B user will give them FC or BMF or anything as per their agreement and both will get what they want.

Admin just needs to enable the donate option to users so we can donate our RIF points to any user we want.
These types of exchanges can be completed in the 'Trade Station' of the forums. As for sending RIF Points to another user for this exchange, this will more than likely need to be completed by an administrator. If we enable the sending of RIF Points for everyone, I'm afraid some may abuse the system. However, I am willing to manually work and move a user's RIF Points to another account if an exchange is agreed upon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These types of exchanges can be completed in the 'Trade Station' of the forums. As for sending RIF Points to another user for this exchange, this will more than likely need to be completed by an administrator. If we enable the sending of RIF Points for everyone, I'm afraid some may abuse the system. However, I am willing to manually work and move a user's RIF Points to another account if an exchange is agreed upon.
Yes this is what I was referring to and yes it'll be useful and we can easily take your help for agreed exchanges.

Back