To have audience for your product, make it easy to use.

Mmykel

Unfamiliar
Jan 14, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're creating a tech product, make sure that it isn't too technical for the end user. One fundamental feature of a good product is that it must be easy to use by all. The reason why some platforms are populated while others are deserted is that some can be easily used while others are too complicated for the layman.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$2.305
I agree with you that it needs to use layman's terms to be able to comprehend easily. Some people don't buy modern gadgets because of this reason.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're creating a tech product, make sure that it isn't too technical for the end user. One fundamental feature of a good product is that it must be easy to use by all. The reason why some platforms are populated while others are deserted is that some can be easily used while others are too complicated for the layman.
Yes, very true, you just hit the point, a product e is very complicated to use will definitely discourage users from accessing it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.895
People dislike difficult things
If something is very difficult, it may be very tiring to use.
This is a good idea

Mmykel

Unfamiliar
Jan 14, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Smartness is needed to build a product many people will appreciate.
Post automatically merged:

Make your product as simple and user-friendly as possible so that it may be easily embraced by the target market.
You simply explained my point. If it isn't friendly to users, then you'll lose customers.
Post automatically merged:

Make your product as simple and user-friendly as possible so that it may be easily embraced by the target market.
You simply explained my point. If it isn't friendly to users, then you'll lose customers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.895
There are some products that we would need to call someone else to come and use it for you because it is very hard to use and a lot of people would not want to buy such products any more

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.013
I agree with you. In most cases people would prefer to go for simpler things to use. Even bloggers that use simple English language on the content tend to attract more visitors than that with complicated language

Mmykel

Unfamiliar
Jan 14, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are platforms, I signed but I never worked there because they weren't user-friendly. Like I said, ease is a must for technology.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.895
I agree with you. In most cases people would prefer to go for simpler things to use. Even bloggers that use simple English language on the content tend to attract more visitors than that with complicated language
English language is one of the generally accepted languages in the world so I advertise people to use English language to advertise that products

Mmykel

Unfamiliar
Jan 14, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
English language is one of the generally accepted languages in the world so I advertise people to use English language to advertise that products
The world is getting busier by the day. Besides, people no longer have patience and they also have options. If you're platform is difficult, they'll check another.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.895
The world is getting busier by the day. Besides, people no longer have patience and they also have options. If you're platform is difficult, they'll check another.
That is true
The fact remains that you can never be the only one doing your business. There are other people like you too. Some are even better than you.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the product is too complicated, users will simply not use it.

Back