Toloka app?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I downloaded toloka app since I read that you can earn money from doing simple tasks on the app. I later on deleted it before I could even earn anything because I wouldn't have time for forums if I continued using it.

I just need to know if it actually pays so that maybe I can download it again when I feel like working on it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It actually pays. That's the first app I got my first payment from. It doesn't take long to reach minimum payout which is a dollar. And if you only focus on it you can make $50 to $100 a week. Tasks are so simple. The more you execute them.right the pay rate increases. They pay to Paypal.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It actually pays. That's the first app I got my first payment from. It doesn't take long to reach minimum payout which is a dollar. And if you only focus on it you can make $50 to $100 a week. Tasks are so simple. The more you execute them.right the pay rate increases. They pay to Paypal.
Oh... its a good report from you. So, I will try it and see. :)

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Toloka app pays for sure and it is legit. I used to work on this site and I know that it really pays. I received several payments to my PayPal account almost instantly. The problem is that some tasks are very difficult to do and require time and effort. Also you need to pass a training in order to do a specific task. This is very boring for me. So, for this reason I stopped using this earning site.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Toloka app pays for sure and it is legit. I used to work on this site and I know that it really pays. I received several payments to my PayPal account almost instantly. The problem is that some tasks are very difficult to do and require time and effort. Also you need to pass a training in order to do a specific task. This is very boring for me. So, for this reason I stopped using this earning site.
We have to pass a training means, I have to move cautiously.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
As per my knowledge I think Toluka is an app which sends us surveys and tasks to complete and earn and these tasks are always with limited spots, the problem we face as bottom tier is we don't get many surveys or tasks and surveys always disqualify us and since tasks are less and does not pay higher amount its not worth it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As per my knowledge I think Toluka is an app which sends us surveys and tasks to complete and earn and these tasks are always with limited spots, the problem we face as bottom tier is we don't get many surveys or tasks and surveys always disqualify us and since tasks are less and does not pay higher amount its not worth it.
You are right in everything you say about Toloka. It is a legitimate app and it really pays but earnings are very low. It does not worth your time and effort. This is my humble opinion.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are right in everything you say about Toloka. It is a legitimate app and it really pays but earnings are very low. It does not worth your time and effort. This is my humble opinion.
I am aware of this and I am in this online earning world from long so I can imagine how these websites work and how many tasks they provide if we are from bottom tier

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you only concentrate on the app you can actually make good money from it. Again, ts a bit tricky that side. The more you pass tasks, the more you get more tasks that pay a it more than the initial tasks.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I downloaded toloka app since I read that you can earn money from doing simple tasks on the app. I later on deleted it before I could even earn anything because I wouldn't have time for forums if I continued using it.

I just need to know if it actually pays so that maybe I can download it again when I feel like working on it.
I know the app and it do pays. But the problem I faced when I used the app is that it is not easy to earn there.

Back