AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
That's what I did I disable them and I also dislike to see their apps on my celfon screen. They're no use to me. If I only knew their performance I will never install those apps.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
In fact I downloaded Serey but until this time I have not opened it. I don't know the contents of that site and what to do. I'm busy at work. I was busy here yesterday because it's a holiday here.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I may open again the app of Toloka and its sister site Tolona. Hoping I will not feel frustrated. There are tasks like identifying animals and flowers which I do not know. Those animals are not found in my country, lol.
Yandex Toloka is a great site. I am a member of it. I did not know that Toluna is its sister site. Unfortunately, Toluna is not available in my country. I just checked it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
I do not really understand, what is the site about, like what do you do there in order to make money, is it simply a site where you identify animals?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I will advise you to leave the website when you are feeling frustrated. Just go for another website entirely.
Actually, the pay is attractive on Toloka site, the only problem there is the tasks somewhat difficult for me . There are plants and animals they wanted me to identify but never had seen them in my life. They are plants and animals in the other parts of the continents.LOL.
Post automatically merged:

It's useless to work on a website that gives members difficulties. They better work on their sites solo if that's their attitudes giving difficult tasks with a payment peanut.

Last edited:

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Toloka is nice and legit site I don't work on there anymore but I did recieved money before it's not that good but it pays quite well if you live in top tier

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
TOLOKA site is only good for members living in United States and UK that's my observation. They're given series of surveys. In my case, they give me quota of 20, 000 points to raise to earn, but surveys aren't always given to me. For a revenge I uinstalled the app together with its sister site Tolona.
Post automatically merged:

I uninstalled the app long time ago. It's a frustrating app. It's true it's a waste of time. It pays people doing tasks there but they are selecting only those countries of their preference.

Last edited:

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will advise you to leave the website when you are feeling frustrated. Just go for another website entirely.
Such kind of website are meant for people who are living in the grade A countries because you can only make decent money from it if you can participate on surveys.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
TOLOKA is a disgusting site. It displays favoritism to other countries of their preference. They better clarify as to who they would accept. It's so frustrating site. I uninstalled the app in my laptop and in my mobile phones.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.640
I have seen so many ads advocating to the toloka sites. However being survey sites I have been ignoring them as I know that my country of residence is a nightmare as far vs survey tasks are concerned.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Toloka is nice and legit site I don't work on there anymore but I did recieved money before it's not that good but it pays quite well if you live in top tier
One of the major problems that we face is that we are not living in top tier countries so it will be very hard for us to make money from this kind of website.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
If you are not good at surveys then these websites are not for you so we need to look for other websites
Toloka requires you to reach the points in thousands like 20,000 points. That were the points they wanted me to reach in order to reach the threshold. But they do not have daily surveys almost none in a week, it is insanity so I quit and installed their app.

Back