Top 12 Best Make Money Online Forums

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Many of us here desire an additional site, a forum site that pays users or members. There were many presented here but learned most of them were shut down and others turned into a scam sites. It sounds horrible, how could a forum site turn into a scam site? Well, we do not know the problem behind that scenario why a particular forum shut down or turned scam site>

There are sites that were voted as food sites and there were 12 of them. By the way, I only heard number 6, BMF, I do not know. Let us all find out which one among them is the best. I have not yet joined any of these forums I will cite. These are the following sites:
1. Top Gold forum - rating 4.9
2. Fast lane forum- rating 4.7
3. warrior forum- rating 4.5
4. Bicointalkforum- rating 4.3
5. BlackHat World forum rating 4.2
6. Beer Money forum- rating 4.1
7. Offshore Corp talk- rating 4.5
8. Afflift- rating 3.9
9. Digital Point- rating - 3.6
10. Webmaster Sun- rating- 3.2
11.MoneySpace rating- 3.5
12. The Money Shed rating- is 2.7
There are reviews about each of them and that is why I want you to help me find out which one is the best or which one is still alive on the web. From the ratings presented is the Top Gold forum has the highest rating. Letus find out. BMF has only a 4.1 rating meaning not so attractive. the next forum site best to join is First lane Forum. And the least is Te Money Sed rating, it has a very poor rating,perhaps this site does to pay r just like tomscam people.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Thanks for sharing, I don't understand how and on what basis they give ratings, whether seeing the amount of reward per post, ranking on search engines, interesting articles. Or maybe you got this rating from a review site, where a rating option is attached for each forum site, so that visitors will give their rate. But this is not a guarantee that the highest rating will provide high rewards, even in your list there are several forum sites that do not provide rewards such as money space, Bitcointalk and even we have to pay them.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The list looks amazing but we really cannot trust most of the ratings these days because they are forced from us from most of these sites for a little incentive, so giving us the source of your research would best help us verify most of those. I do not trust foxy ratings and trust pilot reviews these days. I have had a wonderful journey on BMF and I have made over $500 on the site, directly and indirectly, that is why I could put my head on the chopping board for the great team there. I have followed the rules and the admin always solves my issues timely. At times he even goes even an extra mile. I just wish I could do something so big there.

get to appreciate people who give you a pay cheque even if it is $5 consecutively for six months, that is a legacy and blueprint.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Many of us here desire an additional site, a forum site that pays users or members. There were many presented here but learned most of them were shut down and others turned into a scam sites. It sounds horrible, how could a forum site turn into a scam site? Well, we do not know the problem behind that scenario why a particular forum shut down or turned scam site>

There are sites that were voted as food sites and there were 12 of them. By the way, I only heard number 6, BMF, I do not know. Let us all find out which one among them is the best. I have not yet joined any of these forums I will cite. These are the following sites:
1. Top Gold forum - rating 4.9
2. Fast lane forum- rating 4.7
3. warrior forum- rating 4.5
4. Bicointalkforum- rating 4.3
5. BlackHat World forum rating 4.2
6. Beer Money forum- rating 4.1
7. Offshore Corp talk- rating 4.5
8. Afflift- rating 3.9
9. Digital Point- rating - 3.6
10. Webmaster Sun- rating- 3.2
11.MoneySpace rating- 3.5
12. The Money Shed rating- is 2.7
There are reviews about each of them and that is why I want you to help me find out which one is the best or which one is still alive on the web. From the ratings presented is the Top Gold forum has the highest rating. Letus find out. BMF has only a 4.1 rating meaning not so attractive. the next forum site best to join is First lane Forum. And the least is Te Money Sed rating, it has a very poor rating,perhaps this site does to pay r just like tomscam people.
This is my first time hearing about all of these online forums but I may take my time to check some of them out.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This is my first time hearing about all of these online forums but I may take my time to check some of them out.
But number 6 is Beer Money Forum, are you not a member of BMF?
Post automatically merged:

Wonderful and I don't think any of us are on these forums apart from beermoney forum. @Starmix are these sites really paying
Yes, they are paying except with those low ratings, it seems up to number 7.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
But number 6 is Beer Money Forum, are you not a member of BMF?
Post automatically merged:

Yes, they are paying except with those low ratings, it seems up to number 7.
Wow
Since you said they are paying, I will just pick up one of them and work on it so I will earn more money

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I hope that all of these forum sites are still legit. For BMF, I will skip working on this site. I felt dismayed working on this site a few days back.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Try to check that number 1 forum. You may like it. I'll try to join tomorrow not now because I'm using my mobile phone.

Iike to apply another paying site using my laptop. I feel discontented applying in a mobile phone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It might be mentioned next time in their surveys. I'm registered at Forum coin but I haven't started there yet. Thanks for reminding I'm going to log in at FC tomorrow.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for this post. You did an excellent job. But what I suspect is that some of them might just be chatting forums without pay. And even if they are paying, you can't combine more forums together.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Those rated 4 point something are good forum sites. They pay members. Number 6 is Beer Money Forum and it's a paying site. In fact, there are members here in RIF also members in Beer Money Forum.

Last edited:
Back