AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Of all the list that was written above, beermoneyforum is the best. I have received payment countless number of times the forum and it is a very good platform to join.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
BMF is a very good forum too. It started many years ago and until this time, it serves people. I am also a new member there but I was not active there for almost 3 weeks due to my active work.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Many of us here desire an additional site, a forum site that pays users or members. There were many presented here but learned most of them were shut down and others turned into a scam sites. It sounds horrible, how could a forum site turn into a scam site? Well, we do not know the problem behind that scenario why a particular forum shut down or turned scam site>

There are sites that were voted as food sites and there were 12 of them. By the way, I only heard number 6, BMF, I do not know. Let us all find out which one among them is the best. I have not yet joined any of these forums I will cite. These are the following sites:
1. Top Gold forum - rating 4.9
2. Fast lane forum- rating 4.7
3. warrior forum- rating 4.5
4. Bicointalkforum- rating 4.3
5. BlackHat World forum rating 4.2
6. Beer Money forum- rating 4.1
7. Offshore Corp talk- rating 4.5
8. Afflift- rating 3.9
9. Digital Point- rating - 3.6
10. Webmaster Sun- rating- 3.2
11.MoneySpace rating- 3.5
12. The Money Shed rating- is 2.7
There are reviews about each of them and that is why I want you to help me find out which one is the best or which one is still alive on the web. From the ratings presented is the Top Gold forum has the highest rating. Letus find out. BMF has only a 4.1 rating meaning not so attractive. the next forum site best to join is First lane Forum. And the least is Te Money Sed rating, it has a very poor rating,perhaps this site does to pay r just like tomscam people.
The only one I am familiar with is beermoneyforum and I can always trust it because it has paid me countless times before they banned my account

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The only one I am familiar with is beermoneyforum and I can always trust it because it has paid me countless times before they banned my account
Why did BMF ban your account? What offense have you done? It is sickening. What kind of site is banning a member right away? Are you aware of the cause of banning you?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The profit involved in hiring a remote employee is so huge the reason is that there are so many people who want to walk to remotely and they have a ot of experience.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Of all the forums you mentioned, the only one i know about and actually have an account there is beermoneyforum. Id these other ones can be rated above beermoneyforum, then i guess they are really trying.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I cannot be active on that many websites even if I start earning online full time but we have to see and need to join websites that are legit and have decent pay rate

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Hi mate sorry I haven't checked them yet. I forgot about this post. I am going to check them one by one when I'm not busy at work. I'm hoping they're all ptp sites.
Yeah friend just go ahead and find out to give us a feedback. it help some people here to know they ones that are paying so that we can join the ones possible for us.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yeah friend just go ahead and find out to give us a feedback. it help some people here to know they ones that are paying so that we can join the ones possible for us.
That will be during our summer vacation. I will have one month summer vacation to browse the web. This time my active work doesn't merit. I'm only present here every evening and during my snack time.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
For me too it's difficult to concentrate on many websites together when I have a little time to spend online. I try to concentrate on 1-2 sites at one time and there too I can't reach the payout every month.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Thanks for sharing, I don't understand how and on what basis they give ratings, whether seeing the amount of reward per post, ranking on search engines, interesting articles. Or maybe you got this rating from a review site, where a rating option is attached for each forum site, so that visitors will give their rate. But this is not a guarantee that the highest rating will provide high rewards, even in your list there are several forum sites that do not provide rewards such as money space, Bitcointalk and even we have to pay them.
That's right I agree with you. In fact, I tend to look for forums that suit me, I don't care how the rating is, as long as it really pays well and is decent, and easy to use, I will be active there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am just looking to stay active at 3-4 websites and even now I am only active at 3-4 only but still I can't post on all but I do check these daily

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I'm only active on RIF. I cannot anymore manage my time especially this week and next week. It's our final examination week. There are many works left and right. By July, whole month, my summer vacation.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks for sharing, I don't understand how and on what basis they give ratings, whether seeing the amount of reward per post, ranking on search engines, interesting articles. Or maybe you got this rating from a review site, where a rating option is attached for each forum site, so that visitors will give their rate. But this is not a guarantee that the highest rating will provide high rewards, even in your list there are several forum sites that do not provide rewards such as money space, Bitcointalk and even we have to pay them.
I think the ratings are based on the experiences of people who have interacted with, or worked on, the forums. The more many people positively rate a specific forum, the higher its rating will be.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I'm only active on RIF. I cannot anymore manage my time especially this week and next week. It's our final examination week. There are many works left and right. By July, whole month, my summer vacation.

You will have plenty of leisure time next month then. I am also trying to spend my time here only. I am liking this site. Moreover the earnings are easier than any other site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You will have plenty of leisure time next month then. I am also trying to spend my time here only. I am liking this site. Moreover the earnings are easier than any other site.
That's true it's easier here because there are many active members. Next month my mission is to improve my website, plan for the right contents and monetize it. I'll reapply Google AdSense.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That will be fine for you. We should always think of earning some extra money. I though of blogging but gave up because of less time and lack of creating contents.

Back