Top Coins With Low Transaction Fees

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
One of the key things people watch out for when making transactions with cryptocurrency is the transaction fees.

Ethereum is great, but the transaction fees can be horrible especially when there is network congestion.
Some of the coins with the lowest fess are Nano, XLM, Zilliqa, Litecoin, Tron, Iota and Dash. Often, I do convert coins to Trom to move them from one exchange to another.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
If you are looking for a crypto that has low transactions, there are several cryptos that I often use for transactions such as Litecoin, Dogecoin and Bitcoin cash, you can try to make transactions or buy goods.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the key things people watch out for when making transactions with cryptocurrency is the transaction fees.

Ethereum is great, but the transaction fees can be horrible especially when there is network congestion.
Some of the coins with the lowest fess are Nano, XLM, Zilliqa, Litecoin, Tron, Iota and Dash. Often, I do convert coins to Trom to move them from one exchange to another.
Thanks for sharing, ordinarily for me , most times I do convert coins to USDt and store them in my exchange platforms in order to attain stability, because when you leave them they might get depreciated thereby loosing some amount of money.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Are the transaction fees for Litecoin lower than Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies? Do all the exchanges and wallets charge the same fee for the crypto transaction, or do the fees differ? The binance fees appear fairly high.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Thanks for sharing, ordinarily for me , most times I do convert coins to USDt and store them in my exchange platforms in order to attain stability, because when you leave them they might get depreciated thereby loosing some amount of money.
I used to do so too, but now I realize that Bitcoin would only become more scarce over time. I do keep my money in it, and I also plan to hold it for years.

Coins with low transaction fees are only used for transfers and then you convert back to your coin of choice on the other platforms

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Ethereum has very high transaction fees. Your approach is nice but the challenge is always about you swapping from the coin you have to USDT and swapping back to the coin you desire when you want to use it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Ethereum has very high transaction fees. Your approach is nice but the challenge is always about you swapping from the coin you have to USDT and swapping back to the coin you desire when you want to use it.
I don't think swapping the coin should be a difficult thing since you can just do it on any platform and the transaction fee will not be very high. It is better to use Binance

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I don't think swapping the coin should be a difficult thing since you can just do it on any platform and the transaction fee will not be very high. It is better to use Binance
What are the transaction fees for swapping coins on Binance and other platforms, The Faucetpay fees are clearly defined, but the fees for Binance are difficult to find, in which section are they found.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
What are the transaction fees for swapping coins on Binance and other platforms, The Faucetpay fees are clearly defined, but the fees for Binance are difficult to find, in which section are they found.
I heard that it is zero fees to swap on Binance because you would always fnd users on P2P to pair. I also hear that Binance has a swap feature too but I don't know the fees.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard that it is zero fees to swap on Binance because you would always fnd users on P2P to pair. I also hear that Binance has a swap feature too but I don't know the fees.
Absolutely true! Am using Binance and you canxswap without any fee. We, Nigerians use P2P to beat government ban on cryptocurrency and receive our money here.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The price of Litecoin is decreasing rapidly in the last week, so what is the best currency to convert the litecoin and hold it? I would like to maximize the income since I am making very less money online.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
You can simply trade the coins. The transaction fees are low, though I don't know how much it is. I've also used the convert feature for coins whose value was less than $10.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right most of the time peoples make shore not to pay too much on transaction fess, and i also make shore not to pay high, and i choose coinse with low gas fees, and my favorites are ltc and bch coins and yeah dogecoin is also good for me.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.885
The transaction fees with LTC when I use faucet pay to make transactions is always about 1 cent. That is why I always prefer to use LTC to send my crypto from one wallet to another.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When it comes to doing transactions online with crypto, one of my favorites has always been Litecoin and Bitcoin cash. Tron is also a good one too though. It seems most people no longer want to use doge.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You are right most of the time peoples make shore not to pay too much on transaction fess, and i also make shore not to pay high, and i choose coinse with low gas fees, and my favorites are ltc and bch coins and yeah dogecoin is also good for me.
A transaction fee is meant to be little just like what they call dusts. Dusts are little money that we may not even need. That's what a transaction fee should be instead of charging people too much on their transactions

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A transaction fee is meant to be little just like what they call dusts. Dusts are little money that we may not even need. That's what a transaction fee should be instead of charging people too much on their transactions
Yeah that is right, they say the transaction is easy and little, but the truth is that the gas fee and transaction fee is very high especially for some coins that have high price, like bitcoin and Ethereum, personally i use litecoin and doge coin for transactions.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The transaction fees with LTC when I use faucet pay to make transactions is always about 1 cent. That is why I always prefer to use LTC to send my crypto from one wallet to another.
True, almost all of the times when i make some transfers and exchanges i use litecoin so that i can pay small amount of transaction fees, some coins have ridiculously high transaction fees and some times it is hard for me to pay that amount of money for a single transactions so i use LTC.

Back