Top tech, internet companies rewarding work at home fraud

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries , the top tech, internet companies have been rewarding work at home fraud , getting housewives only cooking, cleaning for their crooked families, and other frauds who do not do computer work, monthly government salaries for faking computer work, online investment since 2010 while the real online worker is making very less despite working several hours daily. The government only believes the liar tech and internet companies, while the online worker, is denied the right to equality and other fundamental rights. Are top tech, internet companies rewarding work at home fraudsters in your country?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
For me I have never heard nor experienced such a scenario in my country. The entire online sector is full of scams and fraudulent activities that tends to advance in every now and then.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In some countries , the top tech, internet companies have been rewarding work at home fraud , getting housewives only cooking, cleaning for their crooked families, and other frauds who do not do computer work, monthly government salaries for faking computer work, online investment since 2010 while the real online worker is making very less despite working several hours daily. The government only believes the liar tech and internet companies, while the online worker, is denied the right to equality and other fundamental rights. Are top tech, internet companies rewarding work at home fraudsters in your country?
It is frustrating to see this happening. We should compile a list of these fraudulent companies and share it widely. Potential employees need to know which companies to avoid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The rate of online scammers and companies are becoming too much honestly. Its becoming too hard to even find a legit site out there these days. I think there should be a platform where we can report most of these things officially.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is frustrating to see this happening. We should compile a list of these fraudulent companies and share it widely. Potential employees need to know which companies to avoid.
It is very difficult to identify the companies which are involved in online fraud , since they specialize in spreading fake rumors, while those who spread the rumors, circulate defamatory videos remain hidden.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is very difficult to identify the companies which are involved in online fraud , since they specialize in spreading fake rumors, while those who spread the rumors, circulate defamatory videos remain hidden.
Yes I agree but we can consider forming a community of online business owners can at least share their experiences and warn each other. By pooling resources and information, we can collectively work towards identifying and exposing these fraudsters.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes I agree but we can consider forming a community of online business owners can at least share their experiences and warn each other. By pooling resources and information, we can collectively work towards identifying and exposing these fraudsters.
The main problem is that online business owners are completely isolated after falsely labelling them a security threat without any proof at all. For example my correspondence is diverted and robbed by security employees, their girlfriends and relatives since 2010, wherever I live, without a legally valid reason, and almost no one can contact me, so it is difficult to form a community.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
most lf the ads that we see on the internet especially facebook and youtube are actually fake they pay a small amount of money to these tech giants as they know people these days are fools and looking for fast ways to be rich and they eventually end uo being caught in no man's land .

Back