Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
I spent some time there today. I focused posting in the two forum section where the reward bonus for the holidays are announced. I made around 40 cents there, making few posts and one thread. My thread got me 12 cents. Yay!! More power to Trendri!!

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
I have been associated with the site from the beginning. And I have made few payments there. The minimum payout is $4 and the maximum is $12. I don't request for payment there unless I reach a double digits figure. The site is legit and paying. There is no doubt about that.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
That's for only two categories....Reward apps and sites And Get paid for writing.
Other categories don't have any such reward bonus. But it's still good and one can make some good money posting in these two categories.
You are right it is just for these two categories. I have been enjoying posting there.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The rule is 20 posts or 10 posts and 10 topics. When you are done, send a message to the admin and he'll get back to with any further instructions. It's understandable that Yiu want to know how good a person can write before verifying the person for ptp.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spent some time there today. I focused posting in the two forum section where the reward bonus for the holidays are announced. I made around 40 cents there, making few posts and one thread. My thread got me 12 cents. Yay!! More power to Trendri!!

I really hope that they will continue to pay us this amount of money as the current rates are fine and not low. Trendri is a great forum and it has potential. However, great pay rates is something people want due to high inflation.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The latest paid user was December 2022. Before that user, another member was paid but months before December. They're still paying but not that easy.
Oh are we still talking about trendri? I thought we are discussing on some other forum. I know that trendri is still paying

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
I really hope that they will continue to pay us this amount of money as the current rates are fine and not low. Trendri is a great forum and it has potential. However, great pay rates is something people want due to high inflation.
Well, as a user on any forum, we want the payrates to be increased. Everyone wants to makr more money. But then the site will have limitations with that too. It would share the profit that it generates with the users. They do have some rewards and bonuses to keep the users motivated from time to time. They can't offer a payrate that would not be in line with the revenues and profits that they are making. That will make the site run into losses and finally shut down.

Back