Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We cannot be on trendri at least till the time its not a pay to post forum and it will take some more time for admin to start the pay to pot again

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It was a good option that trendri introduced for the users but sadly they were unable to keep up with revenue so they stopped ptp for sometime and hopefully they will be back soon

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
We cannot be on trendri at least till the time its not a pay to post forum and it will take some more time for admin to start the pay to pot again
There was a time I logged in to my account to see if people are still posting on the platform and I was surprised that a few people are still posting but it was not like when the site was paying

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As per my research, this site does not pay for articles and has currently halted paid to post program. Therefore, I am going to close this thread until the website starts paying for articles again.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Trendri is good but they are not paying at present and as per the latest admin is still not sure when they will start pay to post again so we need to wait

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
That sounds like a good site with quality content. However, due to time constraints, I think I would just focus on RIF and do online surveys for now. I also have translation work to do.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.730
Didn't trendi stop paying users? Sometimes when BMF stopped pay. Later I read they offer some money for short posts or articles. Can somebody provide correct information's about site. Best would be registered user.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Trendri is good but they are not paying at present and as per the latest admin is still not sure when they will start pay to post again so we need to wait
I think he's very sure that the site will come back but we never can tell when they will open the platform back because he stated it that they will still run the paid to post forum again

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually AI is also useful for humans to help their work, especially to find a solution to a difficult problem. Even though we have tools to detect AI content, we don't do permanent bans, we only give light warnings, especially to new members.
One thing about Trendri is that they have been very lenient on erring members. And that could be a factor to why it was such a nice forum to be in. It would resume ptp again for sure. Patience is needed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
One thing about Trendri is that they have been very lenient on erring members. And that could be a factor to why it was such a nice forum to be in. It would resume ptp again for sure. Patience is needed.
The owner of the forum make sure that I did everything right by the members of the forum and that is why people trust the man and people can even join any new website a creative without a payment proof

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Unfortunately, it doesn't pay anymore but I joined the site while it lasted. it was my go to site daily but hopefully it returns again to help us earn again

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think you and some other users were able to earn really well from trendri website and yugocean also did well and was able to earn for posting and also for mod duties

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
Didn't trendi stop paying users? Sometimes when BMF stopped pay. Later I read they offer some money for short posts or articles. Can somebody provide correct information's about site. Best would be registered user.
Trendri has stopped paying but the forum is still running. Some members are still posting there but the activities have definitely declined a lot. It might resume the paid mode sometime, at least that is what users hope for.
BMF has stopped paying for posts and responses. They said that it's temporarily suspended, but it continues to be even after a month. They do pay for reviews.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri has stopped paying but the forum is still running. Some members are still posting there but the activities have definitely declined a lot. It might resume the paid mode sometime, at least that is what users hope for.
BMF has stopped paying for posts and responses. They said that it's temporarily suspended, but it continues to be even after a month. They do pay for reviews.
I thought the bmf situation was well explained and the conditions to get back to paying for comments clearly stated. Which one is hard for a user to understand? Let's all contribute to achieve he goal is and see if Mr. B is a liar.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
I thought the bmf situation was well explained and the conditions to get back to paying for comments clearly stated. Which one is hard for a user to understand? Let's all contribute to achieve he goal is and see if Mr. B is a liar.
I am not very regular to BMF as such as I don't feel very comfortable there. I didn't visit the site after I came to know that it has stopped paying for responses. That was my only way to stay engaged there. I got to understand that it was temporarily suspended and many clearly stated that it was for a month. It's been more than a month now but it has not resumed yet.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not very regular to BMF as such as I don't feel very comfortable there. I didn't visit the site after I came to know that it has stopped paying for responses. That was my only way to stay engaged there. I got to understand that it was temporarily suspended and many clearly stated that it was for a month. It's been more than a month now but it has not resumed yet.
The goal was that all sections of the of the company reviews forum should have 3000 reviews each. When that goal is achieved, the site moves back to paying for comments and posts. There was never a time that one month was mentioned.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yeah they were very active users there which I think they might be here as well now though with a different username. I hope the admin can early enough revive the site again

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
The goal was that all sections of the of the company reviews forum should have 3000 reviews each. When that goal is achieved, the site moves back to paying for comments and posts. There was never a time that one month was mentioned.
Oh! Thanks you for clarifying it. I was not aware of that. I had not personally read that update as I don't visit the site so often. I got that impression reading posts on other forums. Seems like the goal is still not acheived. I hope it is done soon. Many would like the paying for comments and posts to be back soon.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! Thanks you for clarifying it. I was not aware of that. I had not personally read that update as I don't visit the site so often. I got that impression reading posts on other forums. Seems like the goal is still not acheived. I hope it is done soon. Many would like the paying for comments and posts to be back soon.
I don't see the goal being reached this year. There are about 15 sections at the least if I am not mistaken and there are some sections that have just 300 reviews.

Back