Legit đź‘Ť Trendri.com Riveiw: Scam or Legit?

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
What is Trendri.com?
Trendri.com is a forum site that provides the highest payment compared to other forum sites, where each member can make money just by posting at least 30 words, whether it's creating a new thread, commenting or just logging in every day, not only that, Trendri forum has also published various weighty articles, so it will be very useful for increasing knowledge.

Post Verification
Each member must have created at least 10 threads and 20 comments of good quality, not the result of plagiarism, AI generated content, etc. Next, verify with the admin.

Post Rewards
Creating a new thread: $0.012–$0.04
Creating a Post/comment: $0.009-$0.024
Another member commented on your thread: $0.0065
Daily login: $0.0014

Min withdrawal $5, maximum withdrawal $20,
Payment Processor: PayPal, BinancePay (crypto).

Trendri.com Review
Trendri was founded by Fecoms in 2017 and is one of the old forum sites that is legit and trusted. During its journey, the Trendri forum also encountered several obstacles so it temporarily stopped paying to post, but now it has recovered and is normal. I also found the inability of new members to post on the Trendri forum, so they gave negative opinions.

Trendri forum provides high fees so it is natural to ask for quality posts. So if you want to get paid from Trendri you have to make quality posts, not short chats, or writing without an object and most importantly be able to comply with the forum rules. Another advantage of Trendri forum is that it does not ask members to upgrade their accounts,

Payment Proof
Temporarily I am uploading payment proof from Trendri Sept 21, 2023, and I have just requested payout and I will upload it immediately after receiving payment.

Trendri payproof.jpg

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It's a legit site only sacrificial. I am a member but never functions. I am planning to apply as a Virtual Assistant. The pay is good. I will base my search in my country.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I received payment from Trendri last year and earlier. Due to personal reasons I have not been active on forums for the last few months, I hope to reach payout within one week.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The site is a legit site no doubt, you just need to take out time to work on It. What about the Nigerian members there, are they still able to make their withdrawals with Binance? With the current issues going on with binance here in the country.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.008
Raw Dex
$0.085
The site is a legit site no doubt, you just need to take out time to work on It. What about the Nigerian members there, are they still able to make their withdrawals with Binance? With the current issues going on with binance here in the country.
I have received about two payments from the site since the issue with Binance. Just be sure you use the app and you would be able to access Binance. From there, you can withdraw to another exchange that has naira functionality.

Ratine

Unfamiliar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$2.715
The trendri.com paid yo post site is really sm amazing and the best paying online earning sites according to the reviews above. I think l would be joining that in the near future.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.625
I am not sure if I can accommodate working at another earning site like this. However, I am not closing my door to working on legit sites, as you mentioned. I need to squeeze my time to check this site again. I hope I can sustain the idea of being there and here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I don't like Trendri, I stick to my principle to do activities only on sites I like. I hate struggles of cashout requests and site's poor services. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of Trendri since it was created and I love it, though I am not very active there so much lately. You can earn pretty well there if you post replies and threads daily. There are many sections and so it is easy to make comments and topics there. I have just not been active as I don't have much time to work there.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
The site is very legit and paying. l am an active member for the trendri.com. Here is my latest payment proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-111827.png
    Screenshot_20240415-111827.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 0

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Thank you very much for this extensive review, it is really very grateful, it makes me want to give trendri a chance again, in fact I am going to visit the website now.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Even though this site is paying now, you must be cautious that this site has stopped reward programs multiple times
Yes, I know that, but maybe now it can start to work well, I think the first thing they need to do is adjust the reward system well, as I think that's the main thing for them to stay sustainable over time.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Yes, I know that, but maybe now it can start to work well, I think the first thing they need to do is adjust the reward system well, as I think that's the main thing for them to stay sustainable over time.
I have been told that they have been adjusting reward system too frequently. I heard that in the past they were paying up to 13 cents per post.

Back