Not Paying 🚫 Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Bookwormlux

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Yugocean
Trendri is a nice forum, but the admin is inconsiderate.

He wants members to post lengthy contents for small amount of money that he's paying.

It does not make sense.

If he wants lengthy posts , he should also increase payment rate.

This is the reason why I left the forum .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Yugocean
Trendri is a nice forum, but the admin is inconsiderate.

He wants members to post lengthy contents for small amount of money that he's paying.

It does not make sense.

If he wants lengthy posts , he should also increase payment rate.

This is the reason why I left the forum .
For real? I left the site because I did not get paid. It was annoying

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is a popular and one of the top paying forums. But to deal with lot of spammers, it is one of the strict site too.

Post your problem here, I will check.

(Make sure you tag me or even PM, if I forget).
No, trendri forum is not strict at all. Only that it has rules that must. And since I have been a member there, I have never experienced penalty from the site apart from once.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
Trendri is a popular and one of the top paying forums. But to deal with lot of spammers, it is one of the strict site too.

Post your problem here, I will check.

(Make sure you tag me or even PM, if I forget).
Hi Adm I am actually a new member at trendri.com. I have really accomplished the 30 posts rule but not yet verified despite contacting the relevant authorities for the same . My username is Activator 230822.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Trendri pays 6 cents for 150 words, that is for every 15000 words you make $6. I hope he can make adjustments to that, it's almost equivalent to slavery.
How is it slavery when most of the information there can actually help you scale up to lucrative ventures in just about six months of consistency and mastering strategies.

This is why most members are missing it from paid to post sites When making money there we also need to build ourselves to that level of having an automated business.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri pays 7 and half cents for 150 words thread, and 6 for comment. Threads also earn passively.
It was 12 cents some months ago, but spammers tried to milk out Trendri, resulting in low reward.

Members not reporting spammers are equal guilty,.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is one of the best paid to post forums. The length of articles or posts doesn't bother me as it helps to reduce spam, but it would be nice if the limit was higher. I do understand though that the owner has to limit it so as not to go into loss.

Back