Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is one of the best paid to post forums. The length of articles or posts doesn't bother me as it helps to reduce spam, but it would be nice if the limit was higher. I do understand though that the owner has to limit it so as not to go into loss.
That's actual reason, spam happens even now, so there is less chance. But as soon Fecoms' project complete, he will increase limits and possibly rewards.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Trendri is a popular and one of the top paying forums. But to deal with lot of spammers, it is one of the strict site too.

Post your problem here, I will check.

(Make sure you tag me or even PM, if I forget).
I have not checked it yet. So it is also like Beer Money Forum?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
No, trendri forum is not strict at all. Only that it has rules that must. And since I have been a member there, I have never experienced penalty from the site apart from once.
Well, it isnt that strict but the penalty comes almost all the time. sometimes. I'm even confused on the penalty meted out.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is a popular and one of the top paying forums. But to deal with lot of spammers, it is one of the strict site too.

Post your problem here, I will check.

(Make sure you tag me or even PM, if I forget).
Hi there, I hope you are well. I want to ask about the pay structure on Trendri and when does a member start getting paid. I have heard a lot about it. But I wanted to know from experience. Thanks a lot @Yugocean.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi there, I hope you are well. I want to ask about the pay structure on Trendri and when does a member start getting paid. I have heard a lot about it. But I wanted to know from experience. Thanks a lot @Yugocean.
If you want experience, then you have to start there yourself.
A member will be paid after manual request (there is no payout button or automatic setup.)

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it isnt that strict but the penalty comes almost all the time. sometimes. I'm even confused on the penalty meted out.
That is why you need to be very careful with what you post there. I have only received 3 penalties but I don't think that one is right because I was told that I posted in the wrong category which is not true.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
That is why you need to be very careful with what you post there. I have only received 3 penalties but I don't think that one is right because I was told that I posted in the wrong category which is not true.
Same here I was given a penalty for my title not correct but I was lost because I didn't know what was wrong with the topic.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here I was given a penalty for my title not correct but I was lost because I didn't know what was wrong with the topic.
Sorry you have to go through this
Yet if you think you did nothing wrong, you can request against panelty, it will be reviewed, and if you are right, panelty will be removed.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Sorry you have to go through this
Yet if you think you did nothing wrong, you can request against panelty, it will be reviewed, and if you are right, panelty will be removed.
Oh thanks for the heads-up I didn't even know one can appeal for a review will try this anytime I know I'm not wrong.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want experience, then you have to start there yourself.
A member will be paid after manual request (there is no payout button or automatic setup.)
Alright that makes sense, is there some type of member verification that needs to be done before starting to earn, such as participating in a certain amount of thread and posts? Please do let me know about this. Thanks in advance!

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To get verified in the Trendri PTP, 10 threads and 10 comments have to be made. After this a manual request will have to be made for verification. Then Admin Fecoms will check the contents of the user, iIf he is satisfied, then he will verify user's account.

Back