Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone. I hope you all are well. Today I want to ask you all about the website Trendri - which is another paid-to-post website. Does any of you have experience working there. How was your experience. Please do share.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
I have an account on trendri and have been working there for some time now and still active till now. The platform is actually a legit forum and i have made some cash out there before. Though the amount one can earn was reduced, its still a decent site to work on.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account on trendri and have been working there for some time now and still active till now. The platform is actually a legit forum and i have made some cash out there before. Though the amount one can earn was reduced, its still a decent site to work on.
That really is interesting. Can you please shed some light on the payment rates and if there is some sort of qualification you need to start earning.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.023
I have an account on Tendri but I don't like the site. Yes, they have criteria for earnings. You cannot earn directly after joining the site. You need to write some posts before getting paid for your posts.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account on Tendri but I don't like the site. Yes, they have criteria for earnings. You cannot earn directly after joining the site. You need to write some posts before getting paid for your posts.
That’s interesting. May I ask why you don’t like the site - that is if you don’t mind me asking. And secondly, please do share their earning rates per thread or post. Thanks in advance!

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
That really is interesting. Can you please shed some light on the payment rates and if there is some sort of qualification you need to start earning.
I don't really remember much about the whole process though cause its been long, but you can only comment on five post per day, the longer your replies, the higher your points. I cant really remember the number of threads you can create per day though. But for new comers before you can earn you need verify your account, you can do that by creating ten threads and ten comments ( there might be changes to this though.)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Please can we talk about trendri on Whatsapp? I don't mind dropping my contact. I'm very much interested

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
A short tutorial on how to make money on the Trendri forum, which prioritizes quality and original content, meaning content has never been published anywhere (even if it's your own), copy/paste, spammers and off topic are prohibited. (3 warnings automatically the account will be banned).

Before a member makes money, he must verify his account, such as having made a minimum of 20 posts and a minimum of 20 threads. (General Topics are not counted). Furthermore, a member can apply for verification at Support & Announcements (create a new thread)

Conditions for creating posts and threads
Post/comment min 10 words
Thread min 30 words.

Rewards
A new post/comment $0.01 to 0.06
A new thread $0.02 to $0.07
Daily Login/Visit $0.0015
Other members comment on your thread 0.00650
Referral (disactivated)

Withdrawals
Min withdrawal $4 and max withdrawal $20
Payment Method Binanpay, PayPal, and bank transfer (only Nigerians)

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.023
A short tutorial on how to make money on the Trendri forum, which prioritizes quality and original content, meaning content has never been published anywhere (even if it's your own), copy/paste, spammers and off topic are prohibited. (3 warnings automatically the account will be banned).

Before a member makes money, he must verify his account, such as having made a minimum of 20 posts and a minimum of 20 threads. (General Topics are not counted). Furthermore, a member can apply for verification at Support & Announcements (create a new thread)

Conditions for creating posts and threads
Post/comment min 10 words
Thread min 30 words.

Rewards
A new post/comment $0.01 to 0.06
A new thread $0.02 to $0.07
Daily Login/Visit $0.0015
Other members comment on your thread 0.00650
Referral (disactivated)

Withdrawals
Min withdrawal $4 and max withdrawal $20
Payment Method Binanpay, PayPal, and bank transfer (only Nigerians)

Thanks for explaining it in detail. I joined Tendri a few days ago but didn't write many of the posts there. The reason is because of their criteria for verification. 20 threads are too much.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Thanks for explaining it in detail. I joined Tendri a few days ago but didn't write many of the posts there. The reason is because of their criteria for verification. 20 threads are too much.
it isn't 20 threads mate, it is 10 threads and 10 replies. You can do it In minutes. So write the word counts you can and that's it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
it isn't 20 threads mate, it is 10 threads and 10 replies. You can do it In minutes. So write the word counts you can and that's it.
But almost all new members, ask for verification after they get 20 posts and 20 threads, even though the old rule was only 10 posts and 20 threads.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
But almost all new members, ask for verification after they get 20 posts and 20 threads, even though the old rule was only 10 posts and 20 threads.
I don't get are you saying the new rule now is 20 threads and replies That will be a lot for newbies but it all good still.

Back