Trust Wallet Browser Extension

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Trust wallet is also available as a browser extension (available for Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Brave). Do you use Trust Wallet as a browser extension? Do you think it is safe to use Trust Wallet as a browser extension? Well Trush Wallet is a decentralized wallet and you control your assets, but would there be any problems in case the extension you are using gets hacked? I use Trust Wallet, but I use it as an app on my mobile phone. I have never used it as a browser extension. However, I am thinking to try browser extension, therefore, I am asking this question to the people who have used Trust Wallet as a browser extension.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I don't use trust wallet, so I don't use the trust wallet browser extension, it's a wallet that although I've heard it countless times, I haven't used it yet, and I'm still using Metamask.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was also considering using trust wallet for receiving payment, yet since my computers are hacked extensively, I have postponed using the browser extension of trust wallet till the end of the month.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also use my trust what wallet on my phone and it has a maximum security but I think if you want to use a browser extension too it will still be secure

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In fact, Trust wallets, whether browser extensions or mobile apps, are very safe to use, because control is in the hands of the user as the wallet's self-custodian. Many users forget after using the wallet browser and leave it like that, so there is a gap for hacking.

Back