Trust Wallet is promoting its youtube with AMA

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
TrustWallet announced an AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Developers on its official Youtube channel on Jan 6. AMA will only give answer to selected questiond, but this will help the wallet to gain YT views and subscribers.​

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
TrustWallet announced an AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Developers on its official Youtube channel on Jan 6. AMA will only give answer to selected questiond, but this will help the wallet to gain YT views and subscribers.​
This is also kind of promotional method on the part of trust wallet. I just hope the system is well utilized to satisfy and answer their customers queries.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is also kind of promotional method on the part of trust wallet. I just hope the system is well utilized to satisfy and answer their customers queries.
Trust wallet has been one of the safest wallets online for storing cryptocurrency. I think the reason is because the team are passionate.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
it isn't a bad idea then at least from the answered questions a lot of people will learn from it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Trust wallet is the best wallet. I heard that Binance have chosen trust wallet as the official recognized wallet.
Binance has been in business with Trust wallet for a long time. People complain of loosing their funds though especially if they interact with some projects. This is not the fault of Trust wallet, but it would be nice if they can help with it.

Back