Trust Wallets vs. Metamask, Which Is Better?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Of course, all of you already know both the Trust wallet and the Metamask wallet well, so I don't need to explain in detail.

Trust Wallet is available in mobile apps Appstore and Googleplay version and browser extension (Chrome webstore), on mobile apps Trust wallet is more user friendly compared to Metamask. Trust wallet users can also transact and access various features such as DeFi through the browser and staking.

Metamask is a browser-extension crypto wallet focused on the Ethereum Virtual Machine network, and is also available on both iOS and Android mobile apps. Unfortunately Metamask can only display Ether (ETH) coins, so you have to add them manually.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I honestly cannot tell which is better between trust wallet and metamask. This is because, i have never made use of metamask. I only have an account on Trust wallet.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Trust wallet is far better. The metamask wallet always comes with some level of difficulty for me to use. Trust Wallet has more coins that it supports than Metamask wallet.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sincerely, I can not tell for now which one is better, because I'm yet to fully explored l and use metamask, but I can vouch for trust wallet, anytime anyday, because it is what I'm currently making use of.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I honestly cannot tell which is better between trust wallet and metamask. This is because, i have never made use of metamask. I only have an account on Trust wallet.
I think the reason why metamask is better is because it has various options. Well, trustwallet had too but I don't think it is better than metamask. I've used the two before and I like trustwallet even though metamask is better

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have both, but I don't really use them so I can't say which is better. They serve different purposes, but I feel more comfortable using Trust wallet most times.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have both, but I don't really use them so I can't say which is better. They serve different purposes, but I feel more comfortable using Trust wallet most times.
I feel they serve the same purpose because they are both wallet and you can decide to exchange your coins by going to maybe pancake swap on their browser to exchange coins

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the reason why metamask is better is because it has various options. Well, trustwallet had too but I don't think it is better than metamask. I've used the two before and I like trustwallet even though metamask is better
That is quite strange. How can you like metamask better than trust wallet even though in your opinion metamask is far better than trust wallet. I've never really made use of any wallet apart from trust wallet and binance wallet.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is quite strange. How can you like metamask better than trust wallet even though in your opinion metamask is far better than trust wallet. I've never really made use of any wallet apart from trust wallet and binance wallet.
I think that metamask walltet is better I'm not a huge investor or trader but I only used it and so far it does it's job just fine there might be better walltes tho not sure

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Personally, I prefer metamask for now, I am more familiar with it and it supports the tokens I am interested in for now, but hey, trustwallet is really a good wallet too.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not even aware of Meta mask so thanks for explaining that. I am with trust wallet for a while and have been liking it but I feel Binance is still better

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have both but Metamask show little more easier for use. It support less coins but I can better understand networks and accounts. Curently most my funds are in Metamask. In trust wallet I have some tron coin.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
Frankly, I haven't tried any of the two but you explained it well and my interest and curiosity ignited me to explore and yes, I want to prove it to myself by downloading and registering tomorrow. To see is to believe.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Frankly, I haven't tried any of the two but you explained it well and my interest and curiosity ignited me to explore and yes, I want to prove it to myself by downloading and registering tomorrow. To see is to believe.
To learn more about the two wallets, you can download them for free on mobile apps on either iOS or Android. Create an account and learn more, once you don't need it you can delete it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
To learn more about the two wallets, you can download them for free on mobile apps on either iOS or Android. Create an account and learn more, once you don't need it you can delete it.
I already downloaded it to my Android phone but haven't registered yet. I am so busy at work. But why delete the app? Is there a disadvantage? Well, it might be a practice if that is the case.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used both trust wallet and metamask wallets, and each of the have best thing, and both of them are easy to use, but both of them have some gass fee and confirmation fees which is bit hard for me, but other than this its good wallet.

Back