Twitter now has a new competition in Meta's 'Thread'.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Meta is being strategic in this situation and trying to make the most of the situation. But I don't know how Twitter is going to counter this. We are awaiting the next moves from both sides.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I still believe that Twitter will take the majority of the traffic. A lot of people have already built on it, and starting all over again will not be easy for anyone

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still believe that Twitter will take the majority of the traffic. A lot of people have already built on it, and starting all over again will not be easy for anyone
That would be for the elites who don't have a problem with paying for Twitter blue. But for the majority of Twitter users who can't afford it, they would jump ship.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
What people don't seem to understand is that Meta is strategically trying to exploit a loophole in Twitter. That policy of paying to read unlimited tweets. If it is implemented, people would all switch to Threads.
I would say that it is Elon Musk who gave Mark Zuckerberg the opening for him to attack Twitter and he is taking a very good advantage of it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would say that it is Elon Musk who gave Mark Zuckerberg the opening for him to attack Twitter and he is taking a very good advantage of it.
I have to give it to Zuckerberg regardless of whether Threads takes over market share or not.. He understands how to exploit situation and enter an industry. Competition is good though for any industry.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So many people are criticizing threads as being a copycat of Twitter. But it is the norm in business
They would take your own design, tweak it a little to make it look like it is their idea and start selling. I don't see Elon Musk getting much out of the court case.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have to give it to Zuckerberg regardless of whether Threads takes over market share or not.. He understands how to exploit situation and enter an industry. Competition is good though for any industry.

This is something that is actually good when it comes to bringing competition to any services out there for people to make use of and I'm very happy about it as well.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is something that is actually good when it comes to bringing competition to any services out there for people to make use of and I'm very happy about it as well.
With this, Twitter would strive to improve to keep users while Thread would be working hard to get a significant market share. That would make the two of them to release features that would improve the platforms and drawing market.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Tho threads is coming out pretty strong at the moment, and there are lots of persons rushing into it, but i believe it still has a long way to go.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard about this new social media site called thread and then it came to light immediately after Twitter owner Mr Elon Musk made some certain changes on the site where he made some things have limitations.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Threads had that numbers because all it took was for every Facebook and Instagram user to integrate their account with thread. Let's see in the coming months which of these would make it and become top brand here.

Back