Question Unable to withdrawal through discussionbuck; what's wrong?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been trying to withdraw my RIF cash through discussionbuck since last three weeks now but it keep pending the transaction. I have checked if the problem is from my discussionbuck wallet but i didn't see any problem. I have tried to contact the admin but i have not received any reply. Can someone help!?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I have been trying to withdraw my RIF cash through discussionbuck since last three weeks now but it keep pending the transaction. I have checked if the problem is from my discussionbuck wallet but i didn't see any problem. I have tried to contact the admin but i have not received any reply. Can someone help!?
I think DBucks has nothing to do with withdrawal from RIF to DBucks. I asked Devin about this he said there is no binding agreement between DBucks and RIF.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
Here you'll see payment option of FC but in DB you'll see only cryptocurrency and PayPal options. So try to get at least $3 and then request payout by these ways.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Look, I read the withdrawal rule telling us we can withdraw to our Discussion Bucks account. @Joshua Farrell explained me we need to write our Discussion Bucks username in the field wallet. That's I did. Have you maybe written something else but your Discussion Bucks username in the field wallet? The rules say we can withdraw to Discussion Bucks since 0,5 dollars.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Look, I read the withdrawal rule telling us we can withdraw to our Discussion Bucks account. @Joshua Farrell explained me we need to write our Discussion Bucks username in the field wallet. That's I did. Have you maybe written something else but your Discussion Bucks username in the field wallet? The rules say we can withdraw to Discussion Bucks since 0,5 dollars.
I have added my discussionbuck wallet which is my username but i don't know the reason the transaction is still pending. I wish @joshua will do something. I have over 22 dollars in my account. I don't see what is holding the transaction.
Post automatically merged:

I think DBucks has nothing to do with withdrawal from RIF to DBucks. I asked Devin about this he said there is no binding agreement between DBucks and RIF.
It is in RIF withdrawal options. I don't think @Joshua Farrell needs permission from @Devin before using the platform.

Here you'll see payment option of FC but in DB you'll see only cryptocurrency and PayPal options. So try to get at least $3 and then request payout by these ways.
I have more than that in my RIF account.

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I can't process your request, because that is @Jordan's department. I don't even have access to withdraws made on this forum for others outside of my own (just like you). I cannot process it. I do not have anything to do with withdraws from this forum. Just because I have a balance at Discussion Bucks, doesn't mean I am running the service that Jordan announced, and is doing himself.

So as I recommended, this topic should be made, so @Jordan can get on top of it and provide an explanation, since you mention you sent a message and didn't get a response.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't process your request, because that is @Jordan's department. I don't even have access to withdraws made on this forum for others outside of my own (just like you). I cannot process it. I do not have anything to do with withdraws from this forum. Just because I have a balance at Discussion Bucks, doesn't mean I am running the service that Jordan announced, and is doing himself.

So as I recommended, this topic should be made, so @Jordan can get on top of it and provide an explanation, since you mention you sent a message and didn't get a response.
Oh! Am very so sorry. I intended to mention @Jordan not you. Your name and @Jordan sound similar. Thanks for correcting this error.

I pm @Jordan at November 10, i have not received any reply since then. Am confused.

Last edited:

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Oh! Am very so sorry. I intended to mention @Jordan not you. Your name and @Jordan sound similar. Thanks for correcting this error.

I pm @Jordan at November 10, i have not received any reply since then. Am confused.
Dear friend, I came to know from ForumCoin @Jordan was away, so that's the explanation. Surely, now your payment will be processed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That's a big problem for a site owner who losts dedications to his forum. We're affected and felt insecure especially during withdrawal time. I want to apply for a cash out when my RIF cash reaches $15. I don't know how many days will I wait for the payment to reach me😔.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
That's a big problem for a site owner who losts dedications to his forum. We're affected and felt insecure especially during withdrawal time. I want to apply for a cash out when my RIF cash reaches $15. I don't know how many days will I wait for the payment to reach me😔.
I hope this will be resolved soon .I only used the wudrawal option to Dbucks once and it reflected in my Dbucks account without taking much time , maybe its because I exchanged just a little amount.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I hope this will be resolved soon .I only used the wudrawal option to Dbucks once and it reflected in my Dbucks account without taking much time , maybe its because I exchanged just a little amount.
That's good to hear from you you were able to exchange your RIF to Dbucks. I will try it. I have not done it a ptp site. How long will it takes us to wait for the transfer. Congrats on that.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
l have never tried to withdraw my discussion bucks because l have never reached the threshold before. However l am very glad to learn these so early so that l can look for alternatives when my withdrawal time reaches.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
l have never tried to withdraw my discussion bucks because l have never reached the threshold before. However l am very glad to learn these so early so that l can look for alternatives when my withdrawal time reaches.
You can transfer your RIF cash to Dbucks. The minimum cashout on DBucks is only $3 plus your RIF cash here. It's money already. I will also try to transfer my RIF cash to Dbucks.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
You can transfer your RIF cash to Dbucks. The minimum cashout on DBucks is only $3 plus your RIF cash here. It's money already. I will also try to transfer my RIF cash to Dbucks.
ls it a must that users should upgrade their accounts on discussions bucks for them to be legible to withdraw through PayPal? l have heard something like that for sure.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
That's good to hear from you you were able to exchange your RIF to Dbucks. I will try it. I have not done it a ptp site. How long will it takes us to wait for the transfer. Congrats on that.
I hope you will be able to exchange yours too.Well, mine took up to a week for it to reflect on my discussion bucks account but I exchanged just $1 and that could be why it seem fast.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
ls it a must that users should upgrade their accounts on discussions bucks for them to be legible to withdraw through PayPal? l have heard something like that for sure.
Until I know, the only withdrawal limit for free account is the weekly payment (only on Tuesdays), while VIP members can also withdraw on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Until I know, the only withdrawal limit for free account is the weekly payment (only on Tuesdays), while VIP members can also withdraw on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Does this mean those that haven't upgrade their account will still be given the chance to withdraw to crypto on Tuesdays only or it can only be done to a PayPal account.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I knew about the Paypal withdrawal. No idea about cryptocurrencies withdrawals, as cause a new law in my country, I strongly prefer Paypal and I mostly lost interest in cryptos. I only stick with cryptos payments when it's compulsory, when any FIAT payment method is unavailable.

Back