Uncommon online money-making methods

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One unique way to make money online is by selling your own digital products, such as e-books, courses, or templates. Another option is to participate in online surveys or sign up for paid focus groups. You could also make money by offering your services as a virtual assistant or freelance writer. Finally, you might consider investing in stocks or cryptocurrency online, though this carries more risk than the other options mentioned.

here are some additional ways to make money online:

1. Affiliate Marketing: This involves promoting other people's products and earning a commission on any sales made through your unique affiliate link.
  2. Dropshipping: With dropshipping, you set up an online store and sell products that are shipped directly from the manufacturer or supplier. You don't have to hold any inventory, and you earn a profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price.
  3. Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you could make money by offering online tutoring services to students around you.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Indeed, there are many ways to make money online. I mostly do online surveys and post on forums. There are a few legitimate survey sites I work with. They are YouGov, Toluna, LifePoints, Rakenten Insights, Mobrog and Surveytime. I seldom sign up for Focus Group discussion.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are many ways to earn online but I am not so much skilled so only sticking with pay to post forums and this is why my online earnings are low

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
One of the most unusual way of making money i find very funny is renting a friend. There is a site that pays people to be friend to people who are desperately looking for companions. It is funny that the world have turned friendship as a thing that can be easily bought with money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
These days many people are going for Ebooks and it has also gained a lot of popularity because people feel more convenient with an ebook so I am sure it will be a good option for those going for it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
One unique way to make money online is by selling your own digital products, such as e-books, courses, or templates. Another option is to participate in online surveys or sign up for paid focus groups. You could also make money by offering your services as a virtual assistant or freelance writer. Finally, you might consider investing in stocks or cryptocurrency online, though this carries more risk than the other options mentioned.

here are some additional ways to make money online:

1. Affiliate Marketing: This involves promoting other people's products and earning a commission on any sales made through your unique affiliate link.
  2. Dropshipping: With dropshipping, you set up an online store and sell products that are shipped directly from the manufacturer or supplier. You don't have to hold any inventory, and you earn a profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price.
  3. Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you could make money by offering online tutoring services to students around you.
Selling digital products is now one of the common ways that people make money online and I think I like it

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an online coach, you can offer coaching services to clients who want to improve their skills or achieve a specific goal. Coaching can be done through video conferencing, email, or phone calls, so also Data entry involves entering data into a database or spreadsheet. This can be a simple and straightforward way to make money online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Freelancing is also a good way to make money online, there are so many freelancers today in the internet space, for you to be able to excel in this field, you need to be pretty good at what you do.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Many ways exsist to make money so a lot of them are uncommon I don't make a lot only a few dollars per week but it's enough for me ir can help to pay my bills or buy food

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
The uncommon for me would be sports betting or any type of betting and I try to stay away from this as it is so much risky and we can lose our money with it

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
I used to do affiliate marketing on my site. It helped me make some money. However, I failed to renew my blog, something I still regret to this day. LOL. My present job is still related to writing, and I do surveys.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I use most of these methods to make money online. Affiliate marketing can be really good if you have hundreds of thousand followers on your social pages. Dropshipping can be really difficult.

Back