Under Loads of Pressure at Work

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I suffered seriously because of pressure from my working place . Once I finished working, I will be drain completely. I find it difficult to do my personal chores because am so exhausted. My friend advice me to use meditation and prayer to retain my internal strength. He explained ac6lot of things I don't understand but I go ahead with mediation. After sometimes, I noticed that what people call stress and exhaustion does not exist in my life again.
Post automatically merged:

I suffered seriously because of pressure from my working place . Once I finished working, I will be drain completely. I find it difficult to do my personal chores because am so exhausted. My friend advice me to use meditation and prayer to retain my internal strength. He explained a lot of things I don't understand but I go ahead with mediation. After sometimes, I noticed that what people call stress and exhaustion does not exist in my life again.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There was a particular time when our products have arrived very late to the company's warehouse and we had to stay the night to unpacking the company's products. It was the biggest pressure I have been on when I was working. We didn't sleep till the next morning.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
I've worked in a hi tech company providing software to customers via the internet. There were times when the servers were down. I had to handle customer complaints from all over the world. When I was really burned out, I took a short break, had a cup of coffee, or had a casual chat with co workers. After work, I listened to some relaxing music or had a nice dinner with my best friend.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.100
When I use to be a Regional sales manager then so many times I was under pressure of different kind of works. I remember one time when management told us to do the stall activity on the same time we had our Regional Sales meeting and just after one week I was planning for Business tour I handle all these one by one and with calm and cool mind.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
I remember last year while i was working for a photo editing company, the work load was so much that i would go to the office as early as 6am and close around 8pm and i was under a lot of pressure to finish on time. What actually kept me sane was the music i was listening to.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
I could not forget the day that we were forced to stay awake on the work place for the whole night when we were very busy counting the company's assets when the auditing report was urgently required by the government.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a school teacher, I was tasked with the entire organization of the end of session party. It was a lot of pressure to get such a big party fixed. And I was also supposed to host the event.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I worked under pressure for a couple of times until now. I do accept the challenge and try my best to do the tasks given. I just need to plan and do my timetable to accomplish them on time.

Back