UniJoin Bitcoin Mixer Wallet

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
UniJoin is a Bitcoin mixer wallet that can decide a user's identity from a Bitcoin address using the CoinJoin protocol, so that Bitcoin transactions will be randomized so that they will be difficult to trace on the blockchain. We can access the UniJoin wallet using a VPN or Tor browser, so it is very suitable for Bitcoin owners who prioritize privacy. UniJoin is very easy to use, users don't need to create an account, but only need to create a new Bitcoin address from any wallet. Next, visit unijoin.io. and click Start mixing.

Unfortunately, using UniJoin is not free. Apart from being charged a blockchain fee, we will also be charged a transaction fee of around 3%.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Very good information, thanks for sharing about this wallet, the problem as you say, is that its use is not free, but if you appreciate privacy, it is not bad to pay to secure it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I think that wallet is very ideally for the veterans on the crypto currency issues. However for the beginners they can just use the common wallets and exchanges for that matter.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I think that wallet is very ideally for the veterans on the crypto currency issues. However for the beginners they can just use the common wallets and exchanges for that matter.
You're right, besides I don't use the UniJoin wallet, because it's paid, this thread is really only for information to increase knowledge about crypto wallets, so it's not a recommendation to use it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
It is good to know about these options, but I don't think I would ever use them, a paid crypto wallet doesn't make much sense, and they also charge you high commissions for its use, I prefer to use free wallets

Back