Uninvited guest

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How do you deal with the situation when somebody just arrive in your home on an unholy hour in the afternoon. I was already preparing to take my afternoon nap because it's a Sunday and I have no outside appointment. Suddenly somebody just arrived and looks like will also spend the afternoon in the house. I may be inhospitable but I didn't go out to greet her. She does this often. My point is she's old and I don't want to take responsibility of what will happen to her on her way home. The least that I can do is give her transportation money .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Was she your relative or just a stranger? It is not good to entertain strangers. You already know the situation of our peace and order situation under the new administration unlike during the Duterte Administration, we felt so safe and secure. Your visitor might be made a spy.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.330
Raw Dex
$0.000
It feels bad when someone unexpectedly comes to our house and likes to stay at our house and we have some work at home. A few months ago one of my friends said he is coming to our home whereas I was on the way to the theater. I had to ask him not to come today. He felt bad for my attitude but what else could be said.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Was she your relative or just a stranger? It is not good to entertain strangers. You already know the situation of our peace and order situation under the new administration unlike during the Duterte Administration, we felt so safe and secure. Your visitor might be made a spy.
We're not related. We know her, she used to come here a lot when we were young. She considers herself part of the family. It's not that I don't welcome her but am just irritated lol, am not expecting her. I got other things to do. She goes to my cousins but always comes back when she feels like going home. for her transport. She should be sensitive enough that her presence is not always pleasant to us.nhihuhu I want to cry.

Back