AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
You can try it out it wouldn't take you more than 1 hour to achieve that. You can request for my link if you are ready
The threads are harder from there because all of them is about technical terms. It is like finance and laws and all these staffs and needs some kind of research to post answer.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Aunty why are you discouraging me like this? It is not fair. Would you teach me about insurance so I can join you and earn.
To say the truth, I do not have any idea about insurance when joining the platform but you could say I participate on these forums that aren't directly related to insurance without wasting time for understand technical terms:
Money Saving
Getting out of debt
Budgeting
Creating a new stream of income
That is enough to reach 10 posts a day and there is no relationship with insurance.
You can join under me if you want:
Take a look:
1671719736760.png

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
To say the truth, I do not have any idea about insurance when joining the platform but you could say I participate on these forums that aren't directly related to insurance without wasting time for understand technical terms:
Money Saving
Getting out of debt
Budgeting
Creating a new stream of income
That is enough to reach 10 posts a day and there is no relationship with insurance.
You can join under me if you want:
Take a look:
View attachment 492
I am already on the platform. I have cashed out once from it. It's nothing. I was just stating my opinion. If I want to know about insurance, I would have to learn so I can post there. No big deal. I would tag you in my next insurance post there. That would be today. I would be making 8 insurance posts today alone.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I am already on the platform. I have cashed out once from it. It's nothing. I was just stating my opinion. If I want to know about insurance, I would have to learn so I can post there. No big deal. I would tag you in my next insurance post there. That would be today. I would be making 8 insurance posts today alone.
This is something good as I read many terms not understand even what they are about that it is why I am limited to post on the forums aren't related directly to insurance on insured forum. I have reached 1 $ from platform.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning on insuredforum is even less than what I would be earning on RIF. Why would I be wasting my precious time on something that would less appreciate it. This is my thought though, I'm not discouraging others.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Earning on insuredforum is even less than what I would be earning on RIF. Why would I be wasting my precious time on something that would less appreciate it. This is my thought though, I'm not discouraging others.
What you are saying is actually true. If you have time to post there, you can. I think because it is relatively new. Multiple streams of income is not bad.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a science background, I have little or no idea about the subject mattes being discussed in the forum, let me focus on referral index forum
There's a referral contest on insured forum and you can join here https://insuredforum.com/?referrer=R3B72. This is another paid to post site that you can make up to 4 cents per reply and 6 cents per threads. So if you are great with insurance and public finance you can join the site.

Back