Update on Paid Posting forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
Paid posting forum is legit. In fact, I was supposed to register but I backed out right away. Before giving you the details of why I backed out, I want you to know that this forum is a paid-to-post forum. There are many ways to earn in this forum. You can write a blog, write posts and reply posts . But I was stunned when I registered because it requires me to pay $39 and this shall be done monthly, This is what I hate requesting an applicant to pay when we are not so sure yet f we can manage our time and like their topics. Should you want to proceed, you do it. For me, I may waste my $39 because I have work and business offline.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
This is my first time hearing about this website. I do not think I will participate since it is required to pay $39 monthly. I am not that active on forum websites because of my online job and I do not think it will be worth it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
That was also the reason why I did not finish my registration I was shocked to see the display of forms of payment like credit card, there were 9 types and there was no PayPal displayed.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Paid posting forum is legit. In fact, I was supposed to register but I backed out right away. Before giving you the details of why I backed out, I want you to know that this forum is a paid-to-post forum. There are many ways to earn in this forum. You can write a blog, write posts and reply posts . But I was stunned when I registered because it requires me to pay $39 and this shall be done monthly, This is what I hate requesting an applicant to pay when we are not so sure yet f we can manage our time and like their topics. Should you want to proceed, you do it. For me, I may waste my $39 because I have work and business offline.
As for me, I am not interested in a forum that requires its members to pay a subscription fee every month. Because I'm not sure I can be active regularly every day to make decent money and cover the subscription costs I have paid. I prefer free forums, and no matter how much I earn each month, the important thing is that I don't spend a penny. šŸ˜¬

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
$39 monthly is kind of on the high side for does coming African but to be honest there is no guarantee i would even be able to put in all the effort so my subscription won't get to waste. So i doubt there is a need.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
I think, this site is beneficial to those who don't work offline. They can eat 6 triple from the upgrade fee. It's because there's is blog writing within the forum. There are many activities there.
Post automatically merged:

As for me, I am not interested in a forum that requires its members to pay a subscription fee every month. Because I'm not sure I can be active regularly every day to make decent money and cover the subscription costs I have paid. I prefer free forums, and no matter how much I earn each month, the important thing is that I don't spend a penny. šŸ˜¬
That is why it is called a Paid Posting forum because everyone must pay before posting. There is no guarantee if the pay-per-comment is huge and pay-per-blog is huge if not, it is like committing suicide.

Last edited:

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.333
This is my first time hearing about this website. I do not think I will participate since it is required to pay $39 monthly. I am not that active on forum websites because of my online job and I do not think it will be worth it.
With what is happening now on the paid to post website forums dude I will never pay anything to join. And run away with my hard earn money and the admin disappeared so am afraid

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is common way of scamming you pay for membership just to find out it is not worth it and you lose money I would not pay such high price for just using the site

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
Paid Posting forum site is legit and the members are high caliber bloggers and posters. You may read the reviews about the site. I'm willing to pay but I have an offline job that needs my attention.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
You can continue registering and work over there. There are so many people sharing some honestly reviews on the same. If you can afford that amount Why not test the waters for yourself?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
You can continue registering and work over there. There are so many people sharing some honestly reviews on the same. If you can afford that amount Why not test the waters for yourself?
I am so busy at work and we are not anymore on WFH but onsite. How Inloke WFH because I have free time. I can adjust my time. It is a good site . I may register in December during Christmas vacation.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though the website is legit, i do not think i would ever register on the site since it requires one to pay $39 monthly. That's a pretty big amount of money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
I also did not proceed to the registration. the uphrafing is very high and mighty. It is better if that amount oos good for one year but it is good for one month only. What if we cannot earn double or profit only some cents and the bigger earning will go to that forum site? That is insanity.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Any website which ask for money to be deposit, may be strongly scam site. Sooner or later the website wind up and run away. So many people including me was cheated by metro24 the site was showing as it is number one legit but after getting money from people it run away.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
Paid posting forum
Is that the name of a forum?I know a lot of owners of paid to post sites introduce membership plan to generate income so that they can pay the users, but I am not very comfortable in paying a site to earn money. I always look for free methods

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
Paid Posting Forum is the ame of the ptp site forum and it requires the members to upgrade and the minimum upgrading fee is $39 which is not fair for new members. I dunno how much members there earn.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000

I won't pay to earn money from any site. I don't want to take risk and get scammed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
It is not a scam site, that is the policy of the owner of the site and it's owned by an American. Posters there are mostly businessmen.

Back