Update on Paid Posting forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Paid posting forum is legit. In fact, I was supposed to register but I backed out right away. Before giving you the details of why I backed out, I want you to know that this forum is a paid-to-post forum. There are many ways to earn in this forum. You can write a blog, write posts and reply posts . But I was stunned when I registered because it requires me to pay $39 and this shall be done monthly, This is what I hate requesting an applicant to pay when we are not so sure yet f we can manage our time and like their topics. Should you want to proceed, you do it. For me, I may waste my $39 because I have work and business offline.
Honestly, it is already sounding like a scam site because I don’t think any reasonable platform will require you to spend that huge amount for registration

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
Paying $39 in order to start working is crazy, that is a huge amount that I can't afford to waste. That is why I never became active on that site. What if I pay but don't have time to stay active and make those posts and blogs.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Honestly, it is already sounding like a scam site because I don’t think any reasonable platform will require you to spend that huge amount for registration
No, it isn't a scam, all members there are mostly businessmen, rich. It is only an invitation should you like to have access to their opportunities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Hmm
That’s true and I am already considering trying to register on the platform but I’m scared to risk my money
The website maybe legit, i do not think i would ever register on the site since it requires one to pay $39 monthly. That's a pretty big amount of money to pay just to post on it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
The website maybe legit, i do not think i would ever register on the site since it requires one to pay $39 monthly. That's a pretty big amount of money to pay just to post on it.

That was also the reason why I did not register right away, but to be honest, I want to join in that forum site someday.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.536
That was also the reason why I did not register right away, but to be honest, I want to join in that forum site someday.
You need to still make research before you join the forum, like what happened to me yesterday, I saw post about bontarusforum and I rush to join after the registration I make 4 post but my points wasn't credited so I rush to notify the staff all I can hear this morning is that they have suspend the ptp program till further notice, that is why I always prefer gpt website like rapidworkers to forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
You need to still make research before you join the forum, like what happened to me yesterday, I saw post about bontarusforum and I rush to join after the registration I make 4 post but my points wasn't credited so I rush to notify the staff all I can hear this morning is that they have suspend the ptp program till further notice, that is why I always prefer gpt website like rapidworkers to forum
The forum you have just joined was discussed in the other site as a scam site The site I introduced here is not a paid to post forum site. It's a site of sharing businesses owned by members.

Back