Use IPTV to save money on cable bill

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can start watching IPTV via web by searching "Online IPTV player and can start watching available channels just with internet although you cannot expect all channels available but it's free so not bad.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think watching online will be more costly because it will be consuming data. The only condition that will make it cheap is when yo download it and watch later.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.201
Raw Dex
$0.297
You can start watching IPTV via web by searching "Online IPTV player and can start watching available channels just with internet although you cannot expect all channels available but it's free so not bad.
This is good for those with free wi-fi. I'm yet to have access to this . I would have loved to use this.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
One way to save money on your cable bill is to use IPTV. IPTV is an internet-based television service that allows you to stream content through an internet connection. This means that you can access TV shows, movies, and other video content without having to pay for a cable subscription. Depending on the provider, you may be able to access a wide variety of channels, including local networks, cable channels, and international channels, for a fraction of the cost of a cable subscription. In addition, IPTV services often come with some additional features, such as the ability to pause and rewind live TV, and access to on-demand content.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lucky me, my internet provider, provide cable tv and its include to my internet packages. So, buy one get 2. Eventhough i rarely watch it because if i want to watch movies or series Netflix to the rescue.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It'll be a good idea but for people with access to free or cheap data. A normal data will be more expensive than cable TV subscription that's why most people don't use it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you need high speed internet for that and if not then you won't be able to take advantage of IPtv
Data is an expensive commodity here. To get unlimited or high cap data can cost you $30 every month. That's expensive and can't be afforded by most people. It would have been better if it were around $5 or less.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Data is an expensive commodity here. To get unlimited or high cap data can cost you $30 every month. That's expensive and can't be afforded by most people. It would have been better if it were around $5 or less.
I think you are right. High speed Internet is quite expensive and it may not be worth to try this if you are in a country where data is expensive.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.018
Sound nice, if they have good channels there might be no need to always waste money on cable bills. I we definitely check it out. But what kind of channels do they have?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.688
It is great. Cable TV can be pretty pricey, so it is awesome that people can save some money from it. I am not sure if cable TV in your country is expensive, but it is a good idea to look for ways to save money whenever possible.

Back