Using AI to Generate Passive Income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Have you realized the power of Generative AI to create a passive income? Generative AI is the Artificial Intelligence tool that will generate different kinds of content for you based on the prompt you provide. You can create text, graphics, videos, art, presentations, etc. You can use this content to create passive income. For example, you can use AI tools like Midjourney and Stable Diffusion to create digital art and you can easily sell these digital arts on various art marketplaces and make income. You can use AI to create social media templates and sell these templates to make money. There are so many ways to use AI tools to generate passive income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
These days people now use artificial intelligence or AI for so many things, one way to use AI to earn passive income is through creating pictures then selling them online.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
These days people now use artificial intelligence or AI for so many things, one way to use AI to earn passive income is through creating pictures then selling them online.
yeah, you can do that. By the way, have you tried it? While selling AI generated digital art might be a little difficult, using your art on your merch and selling your art as a print on various products can be highly profitable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
yeah, you can do that. By the way, have you tried it? While selling AI generated digital art might be a little difficult, using your art on your merch and selling your art as a print on various products can be highly profitable.
Have never tried it though, but I plan to one of these days, I even heard people now make use of AI to generate full books then they sell them as ebooks on various platforms out there.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.473
Yes, I saw on TikTok just the other day about AI that can create images/videos and I think that is amazing. People who do not know how to create one can benefit from this, especially those who want to earn some money online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
Yes, I saw on TikTok just the other day about AI that can create images/videos and I think that is amazing. People who do not know how to create one can benefit from this, especially those who want to earn some money online.
Yes I saw a post of someone who generates pictures online then he sells them off to others online and even prints some as frames for offline uses as well. He was able to make a lot of sales though.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some people misuse this technology as they show as they are writer and when get any topic to write they just put this in Al and get required article. But they must know, nowadays there are so many website which can easily detect as this article is written by Al so these all articles are rejected.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
Some people misuse this technology as they show as they are writer and when get any topic to write they just put this in Al and get required article. But they must know, nowadays there are so many website which can easily detect as this article is written by Al so these all articles are rejected.
This is one disadvantage of things like this, there will always be does who would misuse it. With time it will become rare to find articles made my humans that can really connect with others when reading.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
Is generative A.I same as language model A.I? If it is not where is difference? Most free a.i sites are just language based models and they rewrite text. Can those make new content based on some directions?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
Is generative A.I same as language model A.I? If it is not where is difference? Most free a.i sites are just language based models and they rewrite text. Can those make new content based on some directions?
From the little I understand, if am not wrong the major difference is that with generative AI you can actually create anything ranging from text, images, videos and the likes.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Have never tried it though, but I plan to one of these days, I even heard people now make use of AI to generate full books then they sell them as ebooks on various platforms out there.
I am not sure if you can sell AI genberated ebooks. What would people pay for ebooks that can be easily generated through AI tools? However, I also believe that you can use AI to generate ebook and then edit your generated ebook to make it better and sell this ebook

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I am not sure if you can sell AI genberated ebooks. What would people pay for ebooks that can be easily generated through AI tools? However, I also believe that you can use AI to generate ebook and then edit your generated ebook to make it better and sell this ebook
I don't know much about the details though but I guess that's how they do it, like you said after generating they edit. So it makes their job a lot easier. Cause I was also wondering how they do it as well.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Writing perfect prompts, generating content, spending time to do editing takes a long time. If you do not edit properly, your content can be found to be AI generated. It is not easy method, though

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days, AI can be used to do a lot of things and generating passive income is part of it. One can do this by creating and selling AI generated products and services.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Lots is being said about the help AI renders in creating content. At this stage in my life I would rather use my brain and create that content. I am afraid a stagnant brain can result in memory loss.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
Lots is being said about the help AI renders in creating content. At this stage in my life I would rather use my brain and create that content. I am afraid a stagnant brain can result in memory loss.
Do you realize, you need to use your brain to use an AI. Let's say you want to use AI to create an article. You need to think about a good prompt to be able to generate the article.

Back