Using Facebook to reach customers

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't use Facebook for a long time because I just think it is for bragging and I feel I am bullied there. But for 2 years now I tried to use it and I find it is not bad after all and it is actually fun to use. When I try food business I just post my product on Facebook and I will get orders. I also post in Facebook groups and I do find customers there. I need to tap the potential of Facebook to reach customers and there make some money using the power of the internet. (y)

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you need fast traction , use Facebook ad to reach your customers fast. Facebook ad is one of the best ways to get in touch with your prospective customers. You can still use it to build your page and thousands of followers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.018
I really want to gain customers from Facebook, i am yet to get customers through Facebook, but i have started posting my services though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.755
I tried to sell the car seat and toddler's stroller of my nieces on Facebook because they left for UK and I was so surprised because there were urgent buyers after posting the stuff on my Facebook for 45 minutes. That was so fast. I realized Facebook helps connect us to many buyers.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.055
I only use my Facebook groups to promote my items embedded on Shopee app. I usually paste the links. At some point, I can have some orders online in doing so.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
I don't use Facebook for a long time because I just think it is for bragging and I feel I am bullied there. But for 2 years now I tried to use it and I find it is not bad after all and it is actually fun to use. When I try food business I just post my product on Facebook and I will get orders. I also post in Facebook groups and I do find customers there. I need to tap the potential of Facebook to reach customers and there make some money using the power of the internet. (y)
Facebook is a very reliable platform if you want to reach customers because we have all kinds of human being on Facebook

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.465
Raw Dex
$0.003
Facebook remain the best platform to reach out to customers if you're looking for ways to earn more money on the internet through your business . It is a better place to embark on marketing strategy.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Facebook has been a wonderful place to go for all business owner to promote their brands and it is a very effective place to enhance the products recognition online all the time.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Facebook is definitely one of the better places to advertise your business if you are looking for customers quite quickly. It is also a great place to grow customers as well, especially when people have already tried your product and they then share it with their friends and their friends share it, and so on. If you can get customers to start and then provide a great service, word of mouth will also help you gain customers as well as any advertising you do on Facebook as well. I would definitely never sleep on Facebook to get your business out there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's one of the best and cheapest ways to reach our customers that are located at far locations and since its free we can share our products and its reviews posted by customers to promote our business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Facebook remain the best platform to reach out to customers if you're looking for ways to earn more money on the internet through your business . It is a better place to embark on marketing strategy.
It is still the best way in which you can reach a large number of people. Facebook is better than the rest

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.930
Facebook is used by your grandma as well as your kids, which means it is popular among all ages and all people, therefore, reaching the customers in your niche is easier on Facebook compared to other platforms.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.703
I think Facebook is the most used social media network of all the social networks in the world. Therefore Marketing your brand with Facebook is likely to take you to the reach of your target audience for the very shortest time possible.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Facebook is utilized the way you want it. For some, it is a space to show off while for some, it is a space to advertise their products. I have sold products from Facebook countlessly.

Back