Using social media for promoting website

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
Has any member used social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram for promoting their website, increasing the traffic? Which is the most effective social media channel for increasing the website traffic?

Eclipse

Complete Stranger
Aug 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've used Facebook and Twitter in the past, I would say Twitter is the easiest since you can take advantage of tags and I think it is more common to use Twitter to promote websites, forums, or blogs when compared to Facebook.

Instagram would be a little more difficult since it's mainly focused on images and videos instead of status updates or tweets.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I've used Facebook and Twitter in the past, I would say Twitter is the easiest since you can take advantage of tags and I think it is more common to use Twitter to promote websites, forums, or blogs when compared to Facebook.

Instagram would be a little more difficult since it's mainly focused on images and videos instead of status updates or tweets.
I think that Instagram does not help in this case. I absolutely agree with you. Twitter is ideal for promoting your website.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Use twitter. i haven't used it but some one i know has. He was using all social media platforms but he managed to gather a lot of traffic using twitter as compared to other sites. He said it was easier to use twitter, i am not a twitter user although i do have an account so twitter language isn't really my strong suit.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have and I find that it is not always effective if the user engagement in social media is not a lot. For instance, I have a following of over 1k in Instagram but I only ever get 20-30 regular viewers who support my posts and contents.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both Facebook and Twitter are good to generate traffic. But it depends on the one that we find easy.
Like for me, I prefer Facebook because without having much followers, I can still share links and get much traffic.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used Facebook and Twitter. Twitter was through paid influencing not official while Facebook was official. I preferred Facebook because it's cheap and effective especially for visitors.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I have used Facebook and Twitter. Twitter was through paid influencing not official while Facebook was official. I preferred Facebook because it's cheap and effective especially for visitors.
I see half of people placing URL in image when posting to facebook their products and creations in this way Facebook will not ghost the comment or even the ad suposed to be if direct URL promotion.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see half of people placing URL in image when posting to facebook their products and creations in this way Facebook will not ghost the comment or even the ad suposed to be if direct URL promotion.
Ya Facebook has been notorious of late. They reject ads with links to most websites containing ads. So the best way to bypass is to include your website link in the picture.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have used Facebook for adverts but it wasn't efficient. I think Twitter would have worked better since I was promoting a site, and Instagram works well for those who have products to display.

Back