Using solar power generator for business

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Solar power us a free gift of nature so when utilized well you can make maximum profit. Like, when a business is running on solar power there will be no need to pay any electrical bills again.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Things given by nature is always free to everyone it is just to look for a way to utilise it like with the light from solar. it is just to utilise it effectively.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That is also the trend this time. There is a power plant that generates direct heat from the sun. At home, we have 4 solar lights. This way, we can save money. Paying electric bills cost us a lot.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Solar power is very important renewable energy sources, ignored by natural disaster management which use polluting methods. So we have to buy our own equipment when it comes to use such technology.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Solar power is very important renewable energy sources, ignored by natural disaster management which use polluting methods. So we have to buy our own equipment when it comes to use such technology.
Agree with that, my neighbor bought a solar panel and when a blackout happens, many come to him to charge their gadgets and flashlights.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We used to have solar cooker, it took hours to cook, but was an advantageous, I was fond of using it. But now we don't have any, I am trying to get some solar panel which can be fitted in home and produce enough power.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
We used to have solar cooker, it took hours to cook, but was an advantageous, I was fond of using it. But now we don't have any, I am trying to get some solar panel which can be fitted in home and produce enough power.
I will try at-home cooking using a solar panel and despite taking longer to cook, it does not matter, let us advance the hour from the usual ,backward.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will try at-home cooking using a solar panel and despite taking longer to cook, it does not matter, let us advance the hour from the usual ,backward.
Due to ignorance, solar cookers are still weak, but if people accept this, more companies will start reserch, and better solar cookers will be produced. Yet home made normal cooker isn't bad either if you start with it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Things given by nature is always free to everyone it is just to look for a way to utilise it like with the light from solar. it is just to utilise it effectively.
Nature has really blessed us with many free stuffs for us to utilize to our advantage.
That is also the trend this time. There is a power plant that generates direct heat from the sun. At home, we have 4 solar lights. This way, we can save money. Paying electric bills cost us a lot.
It will reduce electric bills by a huge margin but for a business there should also be another back up power plant . that is, business shouldn't concentrate their powers in one plant.
If you run business you spend more energy than in home. Unfortunately often solar panels can't produce enough energy for business.
That is also true but I think will more panels more energies will be trapped.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Due to ignorance, solar cookers are still weak, but if people accept this, more companies will start reserch, and better solar cookers will be produced. Yet home made normal cooker isn't bad either if you start with it.
You're so right, someday it will be made faster through the aid of technogy. We have many good researchers this time doing research how to utilize nature to help the people cut their high rate of electric bills with VAT inclusive.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Nature has really blessed us with many free stuffs for us to utilize to our advantage.

It will reduce electric bills by a huge margin but for a business there should also be another back up power plant . that is, business shouldn't concentrate their powers in one plant.

That is also true but I think will more panels more energies will be trapped.
Yeah and i think the most we can do is to utilise thek to our very good use. It is good that scientists are helping.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you run business you spend more energy than in home. Unfortunately often solar panels can't produce enough energy for business.
"Unfortunately" or "unexpected" ?
While using weak technology for solar energy, one will only get what is available. There are many updates required like proper glass, proper metal, proper angel and place.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
While solar power isn't that fast yet but it could light a dark area or at home to replace electricity. Electric bill is getting higher with the addition of VATm

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah and i think the most we can do is to utilise thek to our very good use. It is good that scientists are helping.
Scientists are trying go maximize their utility of nature but the more we explore the more we find.
While solar power isn't that fast yet but it could light a dark area or at home to replace electricity. Electric bill is getting higher with the addition of VATm
Solar power can do more than lightning a dark area, it can be used as a direct substitute for electricity. There are some houses here that are powers solely on solar, more panels and batteries means more power .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Scientists are trying go maximize their utility of nature but the more we explore the more we find.

Solar power can do more than lightning a dark area, it can be used as a direct substitute for electricity. There are some houses here that are powers solely on solar, more panels and batteries means more power .
That sounds great. Technology helps changed lives for the better. Thankful to the experts who introduced solar panels and all related to solar.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010

Yeah I wish to hopefully have solar light in my house some day. it will save me the problem of paying for electricity that I'm not using.

Back