Variable Cost vs Fixed Cost - Which is easier to meet up in business?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Both are important in running a business. You need to spend some money to buy the necessary equipment to start your business. For day to day operation, keeping an eye on variable costs is important.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think the businesses that have the cheapest variable costs are services businesses. They don't need much to be in operation each day. Some just need fuel daily and business resumes.
It is also very important for you to try as much as possible to make sure that does cost are not always too high so that it will not affect your profit making.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
For my cost it is easier to meet up with fixed costs than variable costs. In my poultry farm, my fixed costs are feeders/drinkers and space. My variable costs are cost of chicks and feed and they are very expensive to meet up with.
Oh you are right and it is true that the fixed cost is easier to meet up with in your business and there are some other businesses that they meet up with a variable cost faster than the fixed
Post automatically merged:

It depends on persons and kind of businesses. Fixed costs are generally more espensive to secure but the convenience of finishing that cost once and for all is why some people feel it is easier.
I think it depends on the kind of business the person is doing because there are some other businesses that it is very easy to meet up with the fixed cost or even the other one

Back