Virtual Interior Room Design Services/and Private Poetry Writing Services.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I first got introduced to my Poetry hobby in 2016 as a Sophomore in High school. People took a liking to it because of how relatable it was to them, and how amazed they were at how fast I could produce poems. I've been pushing my skills to the next level to get better. So I took it upon myself to do free lance poetry servicing for those who need a poem for any occasion. Any occasion whether it be for a significant other, a crush, or a wedding, my services are of help to you and there is no set pricing. All prices are negotiated privately of course, and same goes for Interior Designing. Interior Design or Virtual room Remodeling service of mine is to give you a visual concept of what your dream room is. What it could look like, and what I can do to for example minimize space but keep a cozy feel. I'll provide examples of my interior design in the files below.

This is a first for me and I truly believe these two hobbies can support me financially. Also as someone who has High Functioning Autism with a learning disability, finding a regular job will only put me in a difficult position mentally. So I am fully trusting these hobbies of mine, to be my at home jobs to support me and my family independently. You won't regret the end result of either of my services.

If you or anyone you know has an interest in a room remodel, refurbish, or a poem that is needed to be written for any occasion, you can ask them to contact me via Instagram on my About section of my profile. Or here in Private Message.

PM me to request a service and I'll talk you through it.

Payment options are Paypal and Venmo.

Enjoy the portfolio.

Attachments

• bEGLqKVfFAh3rGrZgXdBPq.jpg
    bEGLqKVfFAh3rGrZgXdBPq.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 1
  • gdgY181MZQmLxk2SnyHjGJ.jpg
    gdgY181MZQmLxk2SnyHjGJ.jpg
    892.1 KB · Views: 1
  • h2vyykSRGHE36uyp4NGaXo.jpg
    h2vyykSRGHE36uyp4NGaXo.jpg
    973 KB · Views: 2
  • ksD8DmaWYhyfiCNgxnF7yJ.jpg
    ksD8DmaWYhyfiCNgxnF7yJ.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • viWYRSoLz4Dzu3x8xazSEN.jpg
    viWYRSoLz4Dzu3x8xazSEN.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i like your interior design very much. i pray you keep it up. however, how do you offer your services to far away distances like Nigeria?. im impressed with your work and looking forward at how we could transact together.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i like your interior design very much. i pray you keep it up. however, how do you offer your services to far away distances like Nigeria?. im impressed with your work and looking forward at how we could transact together.
@hastral45 As long as you have some form of Email, or social media so I can send you the 2k renders of your interior remodel, than no distance is too far. I'd love to provide you a quality vision of whichever room it may be.
Post automatically merged:

Glad to hear that you provide those services. It's quite a good idea and many youths out there will be motivated and embrace creativity as a source of income.
Thank you so much, and of course. Being autistic and realizing that a "regular job" was gonna be the most difficult thing for me mentally, I decided to do something to help me express my creativity and at the same time a good amount of income to support me and my family. These two were the prime choices and I am eager this post has comments under it cause that means people here are seeing it and more of a chance I get my first customer soon.

Last edited:
Back