Legit 👍 VKTarget.ru

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are looking to earn money by doing simple tasks like following people on social media, what are you waiting for? This platform was created for you. You just need to have an account on social networks like YouTube, Twitter, etc. and then earn money by following or liking videos. You can see my payment proof here. The minimum withdrawal is 15 rubles that you can receive through Payeer

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 14-05-27 History.png

Example tasks

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 23-52-37 Мои задания.png

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Sounds nice but from the looks of it am guessing its not an English site. Can anyone register on the site, or is it limited to a certain region alone?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds nice but from the looks of it am guessing its not an English site. Can anyone register on the site, or is it limited to a certain region alone?
I am not Russian and I work there easily. No, no problem. It also supports English. It doesn't matter where you are from. We all can earn from this legit platform. good luck my friend

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I am not Russian and I work there easily. No, no problem. It also supports English. It doesn't matter where you are from. We all can earn from this legit platform. good luck my friend
Okay, what has been your experience so far on the site. Like in terms of the task they give, are they complicated or very easy to carry out. Have you had any issue so far?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay, what has been your experience so far on the site. Like in terms of the task they give, are they complicated or very easy to carry out. Have you had any issue so far?
No bro it is so easy. It is enough to follow accounts in social media or like YouTube videos. It is very simple. Its income is really good and the minimum withdrawal is 15 rubles

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for sharing details of the app and I'll very certainly look at it and may join
You are always welcome my friend. The income is not that high in this platform but is so much better than faucets and min withdraw is just 15 ruble. try it maybe you like

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You are right
I don't even know what currency is that but I am sure that it is not dollar or the popular currencies that we know but it may be a good platform to work on.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right
I don't even know what currency is that but I am sure that it is not dollar or the popular currencies that we know but it may be a good platform to work on.
You earn rubles by working on this site, and if you use the Payeer wallet, you can easily convert rubles to dollars. I think every 75 rubles is 1 dollar now

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You earn rubles by working on this site, and if you use the Payeer wallet, you can easily convert rubles to dollars. I think every 75 rubles is 1 dollar now
This seems to be a very good one and I don't know if you have an idea of how much money is it possible for us to make in a day on this website

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This seems to be a very good one and I don't know if you have an idea of how much money is it possible for us to make in a day on this website
The more social networks you are connected to, the more you will earn. I have connected youtube account, soundcloud etc. and I get many tasks per day. The minimum withdrawal is low and with a little activity you can request a withdrawal

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The more social networks you are connected to, the more you will earn. I have connected youtube account, soundcloud etc. and I get many tasks per day. The minimum withdrawal is low and with a little activity you can request a withdrawal
This is why it is good for you to be connected to a lot of social networks and also know how you are going to use each and every one of them so that you can market well on them

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That is fantastic. I'd give it a shot because I'm always looking for new ways to generate money online. I just set up a Payeer account, so this one is perfect.
I think a lot of us are always looking for new ways that we can make money online and that is why so many of us fall in the hands of scammers because we don't know the one that is legit

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why it is good for you to be connected to a lot of social networks and also know how you are going to use each and every one of them so that you can market well on them
I agree with you. Social networks give you the opportunity to make more money and have many uses. I always try to create at least one account on most popular social networks

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is definitely a new platform that allows you to make money for people who are looking for new ways to make money online.
Thank you for sharing the platform and I think it will not be a bad idea for people to continue to share their withdrawal proof so that other people can believe that the platform is real and it is paying

Back